Everyday Theme Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
Due Date: September 23 This is when I need to receive your package. The mail by date is September 16 to make sure the package arrives to me on time.

Groups are listed in Post #3

Required check-ins will be:
July 27 – Verify Groups on progress thread
August 19
September 2
September 16 (mail by this day)

Angels: I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible.

After sign-ups, please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

The requirement of this swap is:
1 Title/Topper – options include the standard 8x2 (up to 12x2), tag, borders, letters on squares or other shapes, welded letters. Please double-mat or shadow.
AND
1 element from the list below and embellished at least once, you may embellish more if you like. You may mix and match elements (example: 1 photomat and 1 box = 1 element)

~~~~Element List ~~~~~
Photo Frames: 2PP for a 4 x 6 photo & the Sizzix dies are ok (you need to crop a bit from the photo to use these.) Two layers on the frame would make the photo seem double matted.
Photo Mats: 2PP for a 4 x 6 photo without cropping. Again, two layers as the photo sits on top of these. Please be sure that your embellishment does not infringe upon the placement of the photo.
Journal Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, triple matted (the writing area is the 3rd layer) and embellished
Tag: 1 PP large tag 4.5-5 inches, 2 pp if smaller, double matted and embellished another way in addition to either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May include both....
Border: 1PP 12 inches long double matted and embellished
Embellished squares: 4PP largest mat should be no larger than 2" minimum 2 layers and embellished
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized, embellished. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook.
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold a 2x3 tag embellished and should also have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please (not a single layer diecuts)
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished, print area should be no smaller than 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, can be larger
Altered CD: 1PP be creative please
Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches
Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones

Please, no hand lettering on any items. You may use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, die cut letters, etc.

Embellished means adding something extra beyond the requirements. You can add an extra layer of paper, metal embellishments, ink, paper tearing, dry or heat embossing, flock, flowers, skittles, ribbon or fibers, matted flat stickers or dimensional stickers, or use stamps. This is not an all inclusive list. I am sure there are other ways of embellishing and I’d love to hear your idea. All elements should be double-matted and embellished some other way unless otherwise noted!! If you don’t know if yours is, ask me.

Packaging: Place your completed elements in a Ziploc bag THAT FITS YOUR ELEMENTS (the bag MUST close) with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this

DisneyIsTerrific
Stephanie Sadler
Group A

Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not.
Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after September 9 [note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope or Small Box (9”x6”x2”) - $4.95, Standard box – $10.35, Large - $13.95. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER September 9. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70. And I am not responsible to for postal errors.

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

Required check-ins will be:
July 27 – Verify Groups on progress thread & send pm with info - I have a :) next to those names whose info I already have. If any of your info (mailing address, phone, e-mail) has changed, please send me a pm with the updated info
August 19
September 2
September 16 (mail by this day)

Mailed: :lovestruc
Received by me: :woohoo:
Mailed back to you: :yay:
Received by you: :dance3:

SWAPPERS: - Please note that Groups F, K, and P only make 3. All other groups make 4

:dance3:123SA: E, Q, T
:dance3: AWM: B1, D, H, I, L, M, M1, P, Q, T
:dance3:ArizonaRita: H, J, J1
:dance3: DisneyIsTerrific: B, E, F, J, K, M, M1, P, S
:dance3: DuchessTisha: I, J, J1, L, M, S
:dance3: JohnsonsLoveDisney[/COLOR]: D1, L - Mailing 9/17
:dance3: MazdaUK: B, D, E, F, H, I, M, T
:dance3: Mickster: B1, F, L
:dance3: MissesDisney: B1, D1, E, I, J1, M1, S
:dance3: Momx3boys: B, D1, M1, P, Q, T
:dance3:NemoMom07: D1, H, S
:dance3: NewEnglandEeyore: B, D, J, K
:dance3: PirateTink: B1, D, J1
:dance3:rlovew: K, Q

ANGELS: MorgansMom, BAMB, PrincessNancy96

Here's the slideshow of what's been made for this swap! Click on the picture to start the show.

B. Family - FULL
1. Home - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Together - NewEnglandEeyore
3. Family - Momx3Boys
4. Love - MazdaUK

B1. Family - FULL
1. Home - PirateTink
2. Together - AlexWyattMommy
3. Family - Mickster
4. Love - MissesDisney

D. Birthday - FULL
1. Cake - MazdaUK
2. Make a Wish - NewEnglandEeyore
3. Presents - PirateTink
4. Party - AlexWyattMommy

D1. Birthday - FULL
1. Cake - NemoMom
2. Make a Wish - JohnsonLovesDisney
3. Presents - MissesDisney
4. Party - Momx3Boys

E. Kids FULL
1. Play - 123SA
2. Hugs - DisneyIsTerrific
3. Mommy & Me - MazdaUK
4. Daddy & Me - MissesDisney

F. Family Time - MAKE 3
1. Board Games - MazdaUK
2. Movies - Mickster
3. Going for a Walk - DisneyIsTerrific

H. Vacation - FULL
1. Travel or Getting There - NemoMom
2. Driving - ArizonaRita
3. Hotel - AlexWyattMommy
4. Packing - MazdaUK

I. Vacation - The Sights - FULL
1. Aquarium - MazdaUK
2. Museum -AlexWyattMommy
3. Zoo - DuchessTisha
4. The Sights - MissesDisney

J. Holidays - FULL
1. Easter - DuchessTisha
2. Halloween - Arizona Rita
3. Thanksgiving - NewEnglandEeyore
4. Christmas - DisneyIsTerrific

J1. Holidays - FULL
1. Easter - MissesDisney
2. Halloween - DuchessTisha
3. Thanksgiving - PirateTink
4. Christmas - Arizona Rita

K. Husband & Wife MAKE 3
2. Love - rlovew
3. Together - NewEnglandEeyore
4. You & Me - DisneyIsTerrific

L. Girls FULL
1. Pretty - DuchessTisha
2. Dress-up - JohnsonsLoveDisney
3. Sweet -Mickster
4. Girl - AWM

M. Boys - FULL
1. Handsome - MazdaUK
2. Dirty - AWM
3. Sweet - DuchessTisha
4. Laugh - DisneyIsTerrific

M1. Boys - FULL
1. Handsome - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Dirty - Momx3boys
3. Silly - AlexWyattMommy
4. Laugh - MissesDisney

P. Yard - MAKE 3
1. Birds/Butterflies/etc. - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Gardening - AlexWyattMommy
4. Flowers - Momx3Boys

Q. This and That - FULL
1. Family - 123SA
2. Home - AlexWyattMommy
3. Vacation - rlovew
4. Adventures - Momx3boys

S. Zoo - FULL
1. Look at That! - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Don't Feed the Animals - NemoMom
3. Wild Time - DuchessTisha
4. In the Wild - MissesDisney

T. Friends - FULL
1. Best Friends - MazdaUK
2. Always Together - Momx3Boys
3. Pals - 123SA
4. My Friend - AlexWyattMommy

Rats! I'm sorry - - my post got in there before yours.
I'm moving it to here and delting the other one.

123SA
Q1 Family OR B3 Family

D3 Presents or any

E1 Play or any

L3 Sweet or L1 Pretty or any

M2 Dirty or any

R1 Smile for the Camera

T3 Pals

MAZDAUK -- if spot already taken, any in the group is fine
B4 - love
D1 - cake
E 3 - mommy and me
F1 board games
H4 packing
I1 - Aquarium
M 1 – handsome
T any spot

Much appreciated

SusieStone -- if taken, any spot in the group is fine.
A. Home Improvement
3. Home Improvement

B. Family
1. Home

F. Family Time
2. Movies

G. Food
1. Cooking

O. Arts & Crafts
4. My Craft Space

P. Yard
3. Mowing

Morning! Can I please sign up for the following:

I3 – Vacation Zoo
J2 – Holidays Halloween
R1 – Misc #2 Smile for the camera
S3 – Zoo Wild Time

Thank you!!!

Morning!

Can I have a spot in
Group B
Group D and
Group J.

Put me in whatever topic is left for them. Any of them are fine.

Morning! Can I please sign up for the following:

I3 – Vacation Zoo
J2 – Holidays Halloween
R1 – Misc #2 Smile for the camera
S3 – Zoo Wild Time

Thank you!!!

Thanks for joining in Tisha! J2 - Halloween and R1 - Smile for the Camera are already taken. Would you like something else in those groups or do you want to wait and see if a 2nd group opens and I'll put you in those spots?

Thanks for joining in Tisha! J2 - Halloween and R1 - Smile for the Camera are already taken. Would you like something else in those groups or do you want to wait and see if a 2nd group opens and I'll put you in those spots?

I will take J1 Easter and can I take a spot in L Girls and M Boys instead of R1? Any spot in L & M is OK for me!

Thanks!

Morning!

Can I have a spot in
Group B
Group D and
Group J.

Put me in whatever topic is left for them. Any of them are fine.

NEE, I have you in:

B - Together
D - Make a Wish
J - Thanksgiving

I will take J1 Easter and can I take a spot in L Girls and M Boys instead of R1? Any spot in L & M is OK for me!

Thanks!

Tisha, I got you into J - Easter and for L & M, you have:

L - Pretty
M - Sweet

Hi! Please add me to these groups. If my choice in the group is not available and you don't have another for it please just pick another choice in the same group.

Thanks!

B. Family
4. Love

D. Birthday
3. Presents

E. Kids
4. Daddy & Me

I. Vacation - The Sights
3. Zoo

J. Holidays
1. Easter

M. Boys
4. Laugh

R. Misc. #2
1. Smile for the Camera

S. Zoo
3. Wild Time

MissesDisney, here's what I did:

B. Family
4. Love - I've put you down to be in the 2nd group when it opens as it looks like we'll get a 2nd one.

D. Birthday
3. Presents - I've put you down to be in the 2nd group when it opens as it looks like we'll get a 2nd one

E. Kids
4. Daddy & Me - added you to this

I. Vacation - The Sights
3. Zoo - this was already taken so I've put you down for #4-The Sights

J. Holidays
1. Easter - we have a 2nd group for this (J1) so you have Easter in that group

M. Boys
4. Laugh - added you to this

R. Misc. #2
1. Smile for the Camera - this is already taken so I put you down for #2-Showing Off

S. Zoo
3. Wild Time - this is already taken so I put you down for #4 - In the Wild

Stephanie, you can put me in as an angel. I'd love to join this, but once school starts, I'm worried I'll be super busy.

Okay, I can't resist. :) Could I have
B. Family
D1- Party
M1- Handsome
P- Flowers
T- Always Together

Thank You!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter