Everyday Theme Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I got mine today! :woohoo: Everything is so much prettier in person! Thanks everyone! And thanks for hosting, DIT. :)

:cool1:Mine as arrived. Thanks everyone for my wonderful pieces. I enjoyed this swap (first non-disney one in a veryyyyyy looonnngggg time). Thanks DIT for your awesome hosting as always. Looking forward to the next one on Oct. 2. I will be on the road so hopefully I can sign up on my phone.

All of my pieces were here when I returned today- I don't know when they arrived just that they are here and everything looks great.

Rebecca

AWM and DuchessTisha, your groups were mailed back to you this morning. That means everything is postal and on its way home!!!!!:banana: Please let me know when you receive them.

Thank you all for a really great swap!!!!!:lovestruc

Got my box, too. Love it all - everything looks even better in hand! Thanks for hosting, DIT, and thanks to the swappers for making this a great place to play!

My box arrived safely! I opened and peeked to make sure it was what I thought it was, but that was as far as I got. Only home 3 days a week now that I am traveling again and I just didn't get to it. Can't wait to take a look at it all when I get home this weekend again!

I came home from Encampment to find my box here! They either arrived on Fri or Sat.

Everything looks great and I cant wait to use them!

Thanks DIT for hosting this!:flower3:

Mine are here!!!:banana::banana: And WOW WOW WOW I think this is the best yet:goodvibes:worship: Everything is gorgeous, and lovely papers that will go with all sorts of pictures! I was waiting for this so I could start my vacation book from the Netherlands - sorry kids, help yourselves from the freezer as mummy is busy:rotfl:
Thank for hosting Stephanie - great job!:woohoo:

I don't think I ever posted to say that I received my stuff! I am such a swap-progress-slacker these days!

Anywhoo...I received my stuff and everything is awesome as always! I can't wait to actually scrap something that is NOT Disney!!

Thanks for hostessing Stephanie! :flower3:

I had marked you as having received yours since they were in the same box as DisneyBarlans' and she'd posted that she'd received the box. Thanks for posting, though!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter