Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Thanks! Erin can have Board Games in Grp F, I'll take movie time if that works out.

Thanks! Erin can have Board Games in Grp F, I'll take movie time if that works out.

LOL I just went through and saw that you had it...and was going to say I would change to Movie Time!! Great minds think alike!!! Either way is fine with me! I can do Movie Time since Susan requested first or Board Games if it gets changed. Just let me know!!! I have to make my tea & I'll be back!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

These 3 are already taken. Would you like a different topic?

I have to think on it...not sure if I want to do another Zoo set and don't have ideas for the other choices....but I'm not fully awake either!!! LOL

For the cute as a bug...I'm thinking also...it's early!!

I was up late working on the MAW swap!!!! LOL

LOL I just went through and saw that you had it...and was going to say I would change to Movie Time!! Great minds think alike!!! Either way is fine with me! I can do Movie Time since Susan requested first or Board Games if it gets changed. Just let me know!!! I have to make my tea & I'll be back!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I've changed it, but I can change it to the other way around. Just let me know!

Erin, I still need to know what you want to do about Aquarium and Cute as a Bug. I don't have you down in those groups yet.

I have to think on it...not sure if I want to do another Zoo set and don't have ideas for the other choices....but I'm not fully awake either!!! LOL

For the cute as a bug...I'm thinking also...it's early!!

I was up late working on the MAW swap!!!! LOL

Okay! Just let me know when you decide!

Ok...I've decided...

H - I will take Zoo...and just switch things up from what I will do for Q.

S - I'll do Super Star

F - You can go ahead and put me in Movie Time and Susan back in Board Games...she was in forst and I thought about something I can definitely do!! (Unless that's a pain for you!!!)

Could I also have E - Helping Hands and M - Friends Forever please?

Ok...I've decided...

H - I will take Zoo...and just switch things up from what I will do for Q.

S - I'll do Super Star

F - You can go ahead and put me in Movie Time and Susan back in Board Games...she was in forst and I thought about something I can definitely do!! (Unless that's a pain for you!!!)

Could I also have E - Helping Hands and M - Friends Forever please?

Got it!:thumbsup2 Thanks for playing!

i didnt actually realise sign0ups were today! i think i need sleep! ha ha!
can I have:

Group G - Road Trip
Group J - finger lickin' good
Group F - Friends forever
Group O - Love that Cat
Group Q - This place is a zoo

knew i needed to go back to bed - Friends Forever is taken so can I please have Best Buds in that group instead please? x

i didnt actually realise sign0ups were today! i think i need sleep! ha ha!
can I have:

Group G - Road Trip
Group J - finger lickin' good
Group F - Friends forever
Group O - Love that Cat
Group Q - This place is a zoo

Jayne, Friends Forever in Group M has already been taken. Is there another spot in that group you'd like?

Good morning, I'm here to play. May I please have the following:

D. Happy Birthday or Let's Party
H. Museum
J. In the Kitchen
M. You & Me
Q. In the Jungle
T. Storytime
U. Back to School

2"
1. any letter in boys
2. any letter in girls
3 any letter in home

thanks. I might be back for more later lol

Susan is helping me with the character swap, so I am to focus on this one when I get back from vacation. She is the best! :cloud9:

Good morning, I'm here to play. May I please have the following:

D. Happy Birthday or Let's Party
H. Museum
J. In the Kitchen
M. You & Me
Q. In the Jungle
T. Storytime
U. Back to School

2"
1. any letter in boys
2. any letter in girls
3 any letter in home

thanks. I might be back for more later lol

StoryTime in Group T is taken. Would you like something else in that group?

Susan is helping me with the character swap, so I am to focus on this one when I get back from vacation. She is the best! :cloud9:

I totally agree. She's the best!!!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter