Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Hi!! Can I have the "S" in BOYS, the "L" in GIRLS in the 2", and the "F" for FALL in the 4"?

Thanks!!! :banana:

You can take me out of that F and give it to SIOH since I'm in the first set!! If you open another group, I'd like to do F there please!!

I'm so sorry--I didn't even see that!! Give me another letter in that group--I really don't care which one. My brain was just too tired to try to think of the seasons when I was picking! I just want in the group! :)

I'm so sorry--I didn't even see that!! Give me another letter in that group--I really don't care which one. My brain was just too tired to try to think of the seasons when I was picking! I just want in the group! :)

It's not a big deal really!! :flower3: I can wait! Like I said, I'm in the first group, so I don't want to jump in ahead of you for something I'm already getting!! If no one else signs up for the group and there is not a third group for me to do F, I can do S for Summer even. But, I want others to have the chance to sign up also!! I just saw your post and wanted DIT to know that I was fine with forfeiting it so she would go ahead and put you in it! :thumbsup2

I'd like to do the last option in Play...Play is Hard Work I believe it is. I have a question though...for the others in the group...would it be ok with everyone if I did it with like a kids work bench type theme? I know this tends to favor boys, but my idea is kind of around that. If you would prefer, I can come up with something else. If not, tools it is!!!!

Group T right? I could use this even though I have girls. My girls love to do those kids building projects at Lowes with real wood and nails. I can take my camera along next time we go.

Can I have the 2 inch letter group Dogs- I don't care which letter I get?

Rebecca

I put you down for G. Thanks!

Could I add group 6 - F for Fall and group D2 - The Cake please? I have 3 kids and can certainly use plenty of birthday things!!!

I'd like to do the last option in Play...Play is Hard Work I believe it is. I have a question though...for the others in the group...would it be ok with everyone if I did it with like a kids work bench type theme? I know this tends to favor boys, but my idea is kind of around that. If you would prefer, I can come up with something else. If not, tools it is!!!!

I got you added to Group D2 and T.

Hi!! Can I have the "S" in BOYS, the "L" in GIRLS in the 2", and the "F" for FALL in the 4"?

Thanks!!! :banana:
I put you in all of them!! Thanks!

You can take me out of that F and give it to SIOH since I'm in the first set!! If you open another group, I'd like to do F there please!!

I put SIOH in the Fall spot. Do you want the summer spot or do you just want to wait and see if a 3rd group will open?

Ok...

Can I have

D2. Birthday
3. Ready, Set, Blow

And

5. Dogs
Letter S - probably will be a leash or something...

Group T right? I could use this even though I have girls. My girls love to do those kids building projects at Lowes with real wood and nails. I can take my camera along next time we go.

Yep...so it will work for you?? I think it will be cute...I actually didn't even think about those building projects at Lowes!!

I put SIOH in the Fall spot. Do you want the summer spot or do you just want to wait and see if a 3rd group will open?

I will wait to see if a third opens. Thanks!! If at close you still have the summer spot open, I will take it then. But, for now I'm good!!! :thumbsup2

Just went back and noticed that AR is in the Summer spot. LOL I am confusing myself!! So, it would be Spring for me...if you are left with it at the end. Otherwise, I'd like to have the F if a third group opens. Ok...think that clears it up!!

Lovemy3kiddos
I told DIT that she has liberty to move me arounf so is there a letter you wanted? I would like to get 3 if not 4 sets of these so I will do whatever.
(I have 2 new twin baby neices that Im making books for).

Ok...

Can I have

D2. Birthday
3. Ready, Set, Blow

And

5. Dogs
Letter S - probably will be a leash or something...

Got you added!!! Thanks for playing!!!

I will wait to see if a third opens. Thanks!! If at close you still have the summer spot open, I will take it then. But, for now I'm good!!! :thumbsup2

Just went back and noticed that AR is in the Summer spot. LOL I am confusing myself!! So, it would be Spring for me...if you are left with it at the end. Otherwise, I'd like to have the F if a third group opens. Ok...think that clears it up!!

Okay, we'll wait and see!

Traci- I'd be happy to switch with you since I took I Can Read as a 2nd choice on the fly. Let me know :goodvibes

PirateTink pm'ed me and offerred to switch our topics for this group. I took her up on it since I have an idea and my dd, 5, is going to Kindergarten next year and has started reading a little from those small easy reading books. Can you switch us?? Thanks!!

PirateTink pm'ed me and offerred to switch our topics for this group. I took her up on it since I have an idea and my dd, 5, is going to Kindergarten next year and has started reading a little from those small easy reading books. Can you switch us?? Thanks!!

Alrighty! I'll go make the switch!:goodvibes

Lovemy3kiddos
I told DIT that she has liberty to move me arounf so is there a letter you wanted? I would like to get 3 if not 4 sets of these so I will do whatever.
(I have 2 new twin baby neices that Im making books for).

No...not to worry!!! :thumbsup2 The letters seem to come out so quick & easy, so I figured I'd do more. But, it is nothing necessary. I told her I would wait to see if a 3rd group opens for fall. If it doesn't, I'm ok with that too! I hope for you that it does!!! SIOH requested the F in the second group and I already had a spot in group 1, so I asked DIT to give it to her! :thumbsup2 Believe me, I have plenty to do! Thanks for the offer though! Let's see what happens in the next couple of days!

DIT--how would you feel about me changing the title "me and my dog" to "fur-ever friends"? My older DD has a new golden retriever puppy and they are like two peas in a pod :) I'm fine with either title (whichever we don't use I'll save for Latte's puppy book) :)

Also, may I have "W" for winter in 6B? Thanks :)

ETA: May I also have P4--It's a dogs life. I have lots of dog pages to do (we now have 4 dogs at our house ;))

I could close it out with the S for Spring if no one else wants it and do the F in group 3. That way, AR can be on her way to her 3rd group goal!! :thumbsup2

DIT--how would you feel about me changing the title "me and my dog" to "fur-ever friends"? My older DD has a new golden retriever puppy and they are like two peas in a pod :) I'm fine with either title (whichever we don't use I'll save for Latte's puppy book) :)

Also, may I have "W" for winter in 6B? Thanks :)

ETA: May I also have P4--It's a dogs life. I have lots of dog pages to do (we now have 4 dogs at our house ;))

I don't have a problem with you changing the title of "Me and My Dog" to "Fur-ever Friends." I changed it.

So, you want 2 spots in the dog group? I put you down for 2, but just want to make sure. You do know you'll end up getting 2 of everything? That okay?

I could close it out with the S for Spring if no one else wants it and do the F in group 3. That way, AR can be on her way to her 3rd group goal!! :thumbsup2

Got it down and a 3rd group opened!

Thanks for getting me in!! Can I take a spot in the last season group, too? Either one is fine with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter