Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

How does it work for ETPE guests making their way to Fontierland after EE is over? Kids want to do BTMR or HM right away after our ETPE time. Do we have to get in line with the regular guests to wait for that part of the part to open or will we be ahead of them (assuming we're finished our ETPE ride before regular opening). Not planning G+ that day as we have evening EMH and another day at MK where we will use it.
When we used to do early morning magic in fantasy land, we were held just past (west) of Peter Pan and were allowed to proceed at the exact same time as the people in the hub at normal park opening. We headed towards thunder first and merged near the front of the masses heading towards it.

I am really hoping this is how it still works when we are there for etpe in January. Want to do space first then head over to that spot for normal opening. If you wanted to do haunted mansion I assume you'd be walk on.

Hi friends! Does anybody know if all of the lands open at Magic Kingdom for the early entry for resort guests? Or only certain lands? Last time we got there for early entry we wanted to ride Pirates but Adventureland did not open until regular entry for all guests. When we asked, they told us only Frontierland and Tomorrowland were open. Is this currently the case? Thanks!

Hi friends! Does anybody know if all of the lands open at Magic Kingdom for the early entry for resort guests? Or only certain lands? Last time we got there for early entry we wanted to ride Pirates but Adventureland did not open until regular entry for all guests. When we asked, they told us only Frontierland and Tomorrowland were open. Is this currently the case? Thanks!
Fantasyland and Tomorrowland only. From the Disney website:

1671913730885.png

The first post of this thread answers your ETPE question and much more.

I was surprised this morning on how much we did in the first hour (including early entry) at AK if not heading to FOP! Did Navi, Everest twice before heading to Dinosaur. All walk-ons even though the crowds were insane!!

We will be at HS tomorrow on New Years Day. We are planning to rope drop Slinky during ETPE and then would like to ride MFSR. What time does the Toy Story entrance into Galaxy's Edge open? All of a sudden it dawned on me that that entrance might not open until official park opening.

Sorry, I know this question has been asked thousands of times, but this is one of those last minute questions where you are second guessing yourself. Hope you can relate to that.

We will be at HS tomorrow on New Years Day. We are planning to rope drop Slinky during ETPE and then would like to ride MFSR. What time does the Toy Story entrance into Galaxy's Edge open? All of a sudden it dawned on me that that entrance might not open until official park opening.

Sorry, I know this question has been asked thousands of times, but this is one of those last minute questions where you are second guessing yourself. Hope you can relate to that.
I went back to my TSL rope drop video from October. I didn’t go into Galaxy’s Edge, but can definitely see others going in when I was heading to Alien Swirling Saucers. You can see it in this video at the 24:30 mark

If driving to theme parks for early theme park entry, how early should one get to the parking area?

If driving to theme parks for early theme park entry, how early should one get to the parking area?
Please see post 1.

Parking lots open approx 1 hour before ETPE begins. What time to arrive and get in line waiting for the parking lots to open would be a personal choice and provably be dependant on how busy the parks are anticipated to be.

Today 1/4 at Epcot, Early Entry started at 830am, but I was able to ride Remy at 8am.
If this a normal thing for Remy?

Today 1/4 at Epcot, Early Entry started at 830am, but I was able to ride Remy at 8am.
I don't know if it is normal. I have heard of some rides opening earlier. Did you go through International Gateway in order to get there before 8? We are coming through the main entrance so I wonder if we could have the same opportunity. Thank you. Happy New Year.

Sometimes attractions start running before ETPE begins but there isn’t really a pattern about which rides, which days or how early.
I don't know if it is normal. I have heard of some rides opening earlier. Did you go through International Gateway in order to get there before 8? We are coming through the main entrance so I wonder if we could have the same opportunity. Thank you. Happy New Year.
Once guests are allowed into the park you can make your way to Remy. The challenge is though that guests are normally held inside the park until ETPE begins so possibly it will be running before you can get to it.

If Remy is your rope drop choice, you may wish to arrive via IG to be towards the front of the crowds. If staying onsite, this can be accomplished by taking Disney transportation from your resort to DHS then walking, taking a Friendship Boat or the Skyliner (our favourite) from DHS to IG Epcot.

Entering from International Gateway

Sometimes attractions start running before ETPE begins but there isn’t really a pattern about which rides, which days or how early.

Once guests are allowed into the park you can make your way to Remy. The challenge is though that guests are normally held inside the park until ETPE begins so possibly it will be running before you can get to it.

If Remy is your rope drop choice, you may wish to arrive via IG to be towards the front of the crowds. If staying onsite, this can be accomplished by taking Disney transportation from your resort to DHS then walking, taking a Friendship Boat or the Skyliner (our favourite) from DHS to IG Epcot.
Thank you for clarifying these transportation options! We will be coming from Poly, so were going to take the monorail, but that means we won't be able to get to IG.

Any estimates on how long the walk is from DHS bus drop-off to IG?

Also, can anyone confirm when the monorail actually starts running? The official position is 30 minutes prior to open, but that would basically eliminate it as an option for ETPE. Is the actual start time earlier, as with the bus system? 🤔

Thank you for clarifying these transportation options! We will be coming from Poly, so were going to take the monorail, but that means we won't be able to get to IG.

Any estimates on how long the walk is from DHS bus drop-off to IG?

Also, can anyone confirm when the monorail actually starts running? The official position is 30 minutes prior to open, but that would basically eliminate it as an option for ETPE. Is the actual start time earlier, as with the bus system? 🤔
According to Google maps it’s approx a 21 min walk.

Just passing along our Remy experience during Early Entry on Tuesday 1/3.

We drove and entered through the main entrance (not International Gateway).

7:30am EPCOT parking lots opened (8:30am Early Entry, 9am park opening)
7:50am Turnstiles opened
8:25am Allowed to leave Nemo area and head towards Remy
8:35am Arrived at Ratatouille sign (not actual queue yet)
9:00am Finished getting through queue and passed into the actual building (Standby said 120 minutes)
9:15am Got on Ride
9:25am Back outside

So, Remy took up 30 minutes of Early Entry and the first 30 minutes of official park opening.

That's pretty close to my experience last year in January. Epcot EE started at 9:30, I entered thru the IG and was in line for Remy at 9:10, off the ride by 9:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter