Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

How much worse can it get I ask myself…well let me answer myself…
Apparently Disney has filed some type of construction permits for each train station … ( online rumors )…
Thats weird. The train has been down four years due to the Tron Construction . Now I am thinking $Genie$ needs to help us plan that too !?! Need to create a guest line to control crowds.
Think its just a silly rumor ?
I think the Walt Disney World Railroad just re-opened a few days ago.

Well the sky is not falling, the price did not break $30. People thinking it would reach $40+ were way off.
I don't see it going higher. A price starting with 3 will be psychological barrier and will generate a lot of negative press. Likely not worth it to them right now.

How much worse can it get I ask myself…
as I see so many families in the express lines ?
Is Figment worth paying extra for?
Figment? No, but if I have it for other attractions or hopping then yes, I’ll use it for figment too.
Hey All -- My apologies in advance for the following dumb questions:

1) If we are using Genie+ and enter a ride during our ride window, and we "tap" our wristbands on the Mickey posts, do we have to "double tap" and why? (I saw that in the first few posts but didn't know what "double tap" meant.)

2) If we are stacking Genie Plus every two hours, can two rides be in the exact same time window?
The posts on page 1 will be helpful to read.

1. Some of the more popular rides require guests to tap at the LL entrance and again closer to boarding. This stops people in the regular line from jumping the barriers and going into the LL line once past the first tap point.

2. Yes

Figment? No, but if I have it for other attractions or hopping then yes, I’ll use it for figment too.

The posts on page 1 will be helpful to read.

1. Some of the more popular rides require guests to tap at the LL entrance and again closer to boarding. This stops people in the regular line from jumping the barriers and going into the LL line once past the first tap point.

2. Yes
Thank you! That's what I figured - I read those posts but couldn't find this definition of double tapping (might be worth adding). Is there a list of which attractions require double-tapping to enable making your next Genie+ selection?

Glad you can book completely overlapping Genie+ selections. Was concerned that you wouldn't see available slots of one attraction if you already had another booked.

Hi all. Thank you for this awesome and informative thread! I may be asking my question in the wrong spot. My question is in regard to booking Lightning Lane passes at 7:00am at the resort versus having to wait until park opening. In February, my family will be spending 2 nights at POR after a cruise. We purchased a Room only reservation and then just purchased the one day park ticket. Will we be considered resort guests and able to take advantage of earlier morning bookings? We’ve always had an annual pass or purchased a complete vacation that includes tickets and resort stay. So, not sure how 2 separate reservations will work in regards to using Genie +. Thank you for all the expertise here!

Does anyone know what the pricing for the LLIA was in each park? I can see SDMT.

Genie+ $29 per person

MK SDMT $12
HS ROTR $
Epcot GOTG $
AK FOP $

PS wait for Soarin is 150 min! FOP 195 at noon.

Hi all. Thank you for this awesome and informative thread! I may be asking my question in the wrong spot. My question is in regard to booking Lightning Lane passes at 7:00am at the resort versus having to wait until park opening. In February, my family will be spending 2 nights at POR after a cruise. We purchased a Room only reservation and then just purchased the one day park ticket. Will we be considered resort guests and able to take advantage of earlier morning bookings? We’ve always had an annual pass or purchased a complete vacation that includes tickets and resort stay. So, not sure how 2 separate reservations will work in regards to using Genie +. Thank you for all the expertise here!
Yes, you’re considered resort guests from 6 AM on checkin day through closing time of the last park on checkout day. How you got your tickets is irrelevant. Have fun!

Does anyone know what the pricing for the LLIA was in each park? I can see SDMT.

Genie+ $29 per person

MK SDMT $12
HS ROTR $
Epcot GOTG $
AK FOP $

PS wait for Soarin is 150 min! FOP 195 at noon.
Thrill Data has individual pages for each ride. For the ILL$, they list the day's prices in a chart that I find hard-to-read. I see $16 for Avatar, $25 for Rise, and $17 for Guardians today.
1672077685609.png

Christmas Weeks.

12/18/22 - Genie+ $19
12/19/22 - Genie+ $25
12/20/22 - Genie+ $25
12/21/22 - Genie+ $25
12/22/22 - Genie+ $25
12/23/22 - Genie+ $29
12/24/22 - Genie+ $29
12/25/22 - Genie+ $29
12/26/22 - Genie+ $29

Christmas Weeks.

12/18/22 - Genie+ $19
12/19/22 - Genie+ $25
12/20/22 - Genie+ $25
12/21/22 - Genie+ $25
12/22/22 - Genie+ $25
12/23/22 - Genie+ $29
12/24/22 - Genie+ $29
12/25/22 - Genie+ $29
12/26/22 - Genie+ $29
12/27/22 - Genie+ $29

Can I buy Genie+ for people on my friends and family list or do they need to buy theirs separately? We're going soon with DD, DSIL and DGS and I am the planner. I want to buy Genie+ for all of us and book our rides for Genie + and ILL. Can I do this?

Can I buy Genie+ for people on my friends and family list or do they need to buy theirs separately? We're going soon with DD, DSIL and DGS and I am the planner. I want to buy Genie+ for all of us and book our rides for Genie + and ILL. Can I do this?
You can if you are linked in you friends and family but you will also be charged for all that you book. As long as you’re okay with that you can book and plan for all.

Can anyone confirm that $ILL still have no issues with showing up hours past the return window?

I went to buy FoP just now and it changed my time to several hours earlier than what I selected. Won't be able to go until 5 hours after that window and would prefer not to have to deal with a guest services line if I can avoid it.

Can anyone confirm that $ILL still have no issues with showing up hours past the return window?

I went to buy FoP just now and it changed my time to several hours earlier than what I selected. Won't be able to go until 5 hours after that window and would prefer not to have to deal with a guest services line if I can avoid it.
To date there have not been any reports of people being unable to ride or being challenged by CMs, even when showing up hours late for a purchased ILL$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter