Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

If I get a BG for Tron at 7 and ride it early then hop to Epcot, can I get a Guardians BG at 1?
Yes. Once you have used your Tron VQ, you are eligible to try for a Guardians VQ at the 1PM drop, once you have entered Epcot.

Opposite would also work if you went to Epcot first then hopped to MK.

As @mpsMN experienced, sometimes the 1PM drop lasts for a while. Other times it is gone in moments.

You can show up anytime after your BG has been called. You will be allowed to ride.

Enjoy Remy and your breakfast!
Question: I fly out Tuesday and will try for VQ on the flight. If I am successful, but cannot make it to Epcot when my group is called, and I am more than an hour late, will I be able to ride?

Question: I fly out Tuesday and will try for VQ on the flight. If I am successful, but cannot make it to Epcot when my group is called, and I am more than an hour late, will I be able to ride?
Yes. You can enter up to park closing for Guardians.

Tron is more strict though it can still happen depending on the CM. One morning on my arrival day I decided to try for VQ. I ended up being about an hour and a half late. Making 5 stops on Mears Connect (plus a stop at Terminal C) didn’t help things. When I got there I told the CM that I was stuck in I-4 traffic caused by a wreck (something they could probably relate to) and they let me in.

Yes. You can enter up to park closing for Guardians.

Tron is more strict though it can still happen depending on the CM. One morning on my arrival day I decided to try for VQ. I ended up being about an hour and a half late. Making 5 stops on Mears Connect (plus a stop at Terminal C) didn’t help things. When I got there I told the CM that I was stuck in I-4 traffic caused by a wreck (something they could probably relate to) and they let me in.
Thank you I will try and hope for the best

How normal is it that your Tron boarding group doesn't get called?

Had friends in the parks today - they waited around all night for Tron and got a message at the end of the night saying that they just weren't going to get to their boarding group.

Disney sold ILL as late as 8:30 PM tonight (per Thrill Data), but they only got through group 144 tonight (my friends were in 162).

By 8:30 PM, Disney shouldn't be selling if they have at least 18 boarding groups that they've already given out through VQ that they won't get to, in my opinion.

How normal is it that your Tron boarding group doesn't get called?

Had friends in the parks today - they waited around all night for Tron and got a message at the end of the night saying that they just weren't going to get to their boarding group.

Disney sold ILL as late as 8:30 PM tonight (per Thrill Data), but they only got through group 144 tonight (my friends were in 162).

By 8:30 PM, Disney shouldn't be selling if they have at least 18 boarding groups that they've already given out through VQ that they won't get to, in my opinion.
It’s all about the $$$ for Disney. But in tonight’s case the ride was down for the last 2+ hours of the day so those who purchased the ILLs didn’t get on.

I'm late answering, but I can also confirm the gone-in-one-second GotG VQ experience. It happened to me on February 6th. I was using the world clock, and it was gone by 7:00:02!

I was able to get another VQ right at 1:00 PM while in EPCOT.

Editing to add that Feb 6th was a Good to Go day.

I have a question about ticket types & attempting to join a virtual que at 7:00am.

I have 5 1-day complimentary tickets
The rest of my family has 1 5-day date based multi day ticket

Does that mean I cannot try to book a que at 7:00am for myself AND my family since I do not have a date based multi day ticket? Or if I'm in the same party as others who have date based multi day tickets then I should be okay to book at 7:00am for my entire family of 4? Or do I have to wait until I get to the MK and then attempt to get the 1:00pm que? Or am I able to make a theme park reservation for myself? Sorry for all the questions!!

This is where I'm getting my information from Post 1:

Starting January 9,2024, Guests are able to join one attraction virtual queue at any theme park where they have valid admission. Guests may only hold one attraction virtual queue at a time.

AP Guests do not require a park reservation on a 'Good to Go' day so are eligible to join a VQ without a park reservation on those days.

Select admission types may also require a theme park reservation to join a virtual queue.

Guests do not need to be inside a theme park to request to join the virtual queue at 7:00 AM.

Guests must have tapped into the theme park an attraction is located in to request to join the virtual queue at 1:00 PM.

No Theme Park Reservation Required:
Date-based 1-day ticket
Date-based multi-day ticket
Vacation package with date-based tickets

Theme Park Reservation Required:
Student group tickets
Sport and Convention ticket
Disney Military Salute Ticket
Annual Pass
All other ticket types not mentioned above

I have a question about ticket types & attempting to join a virtual que at 7:00am.

I have 5 1-day complimentary tickets
The rest of my family has 1 5-day date based multi day ticket

Does that mean I cannot try to book a que at 7:00am for myself AND my family since I do not have a date based multi day ticket? Or if I'm in the same party as others who have date based multi day tickets then I should be okay to book at 7:00am for my entire family of 4? Or do I have to wait until I get to the MK and then attempt to get the 1:00pm que? Or am I able to make a theme park reservation for myself? Sorry for all the questions!!

This is where I'm getting my information from Post 1:

Starting January 9,2024, Guests are able to join one attraction virtual queue at any theme park where they have valid admission. Guests may only hold one attraction virtual queue at a time.

AP Guests do not require a park reservation on a 'Good to Go' day so are eligible to join a VQ without a park reservation on those days.

Select admission types may also require a theme park reservation to join a virtual queue.

Guests do not need to be inside a theme park to request to join the virtual queue at 7:00 AM.

Guests must have tapped into the theme park an attraction is located in to request to join the virtual queue at 1:00 PM.

No Theme Park Reservation Required:
Date-based 1-day ticket
Date-based multi-day ticket
Vacation package with date-based tickets

Theme Park Reservation Required:
Student group tickets
Sport and Convention ticket
Disney Military Salute Ticket
Annual Pass
All other ticket types not mentioned above
You have to make a park reservation for yourself. As long as you have one for the park you’re trying to get a VQ in you can join with the rest of your family at 7.

I'm late answering, but I can also confirm the gone-in-one-second GotG VQ experience. It happened to me on February 6th. I was using the world clock, and it was gone by 7:00:02!

I was able to get another VQ right at 1:00 PM while in EPCOT.

Editing to add that Feb 6th was a Good to Go day.
I started refreshing at 6:55am this morning for gotg. At 7am. Done. Nothing. I'm so sad :( I'll try again at 1pm. Stupid app makes me cry on a Disney day 😭

We are booked for keys to the kingdom when we go next month. Now if we are lucky to get a BG for Tron with the am VQ it will most likely be during our tour. I know with GoTG you can go anytime, but more strick with Tron. The tour is 5 hours, do you think there will be some leeway?

We are booked for keys to the kingdom when we go next month. Now if we are lucky to get a BG for Tron with the am VQ it will most likely be during our tour. I know with GoTG you can go anytime, but more strick with Tron. The tour is 5 hours, do you think there will be some leeway?
I don't know if we've had this exact scenario yet but my recommendation would be if this should happen to go to the Tron CM's immediately following your tour, explain the situation, share proof of your tour and hopefully you would be allowed to ride. I know they do allow late rides often when a guest can prove an ADR conflicted with their return time. I would anticipate you'd be allowed to ride but cannot guarantee this would happen.

Was really hoping they'd do away with only making it available the day of at 7AM for the virtual queues. I find this a bit stressful having to wake up at 7AM rush to the dang phone go through everything, worrying about missing this ride or that ride, it just feels like a rat race.

I did KTTK in September and our CM said you can be late for Tron and to show them your name tag, etc. So you should be totally fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter