EXCELLENT Alamo rate!

akfan

Mouseketeer
Just rebooked through Alamo via Costco. A minivan for 13 days (April/May/06) for $355 (US Dollars) including an additional driver. I saved an extra $100!

Wow, I got my 7 day minivan rental down to $154 including tax and fees. :cool1:

Just reserved a standard suv (chevy trailblazer or similar) for a week for $146, which is excellent. We are still debating using Magical Express, but wanted to have a car rental choice, too. Thanks for the heads up about Alamo.

I've actually changed my reservation 6 times now using that code. It keeps going down every week or so.

Do you mind sharing the code you used? I would like to see how cheap I can get my week.

Thank you

GrumpyC.Hook said:
I used that coupon a few weeks ago got a Mid Size SUV for 9 days for $116!

Ive put in the costco codes, the ad94 coupon, tried a few different combos and I dont understand, my rates are over $350 for 9 days for a car! The cheapest rate I found was a premium using prepay, and the coupon ad94 and that brought me down to $287 for 9 days, I have to book by tomorrow though we will be there on thursday.
What am I doing wrong???

I just went to the Costco.com site, and also used the $25 coupon that shows up on the left.

Are you required to have a Costco membership card when you pick up the car?

Karla B. :sunny:

i don't know if you need a costco membership for that code. you get the exact same discount with code 430710, which is a walmart code and you don't need to show anything at all. plus the ad94 coupon is an e-coupon for another $30 off, and again you don't have to show anything. unfortunately imallset, because it's so close to when you're going the rates are probably gonna stay that high.

dcgrumpy said:
Wow, I got my 7 day minivan rental down to $154 including tax and fees. :cool1:

wow! What are your dates? I can not seem to find anything less the $280 for 4/14-4/21

Thanks for your help! The reason we waited, we were booked to take ME, but we are moving to Universal for 4 days, I like to hit the grocery store, etc and eat offsite here and there. I will go with the $287 and remember next time to book way in advance.
Like I said Thanks again, I appreciate all the help!!!

I am also curious to see if I will need my Costco card to use the Costco rate code and coupon.

I am sort of hoping they DO ask, since I am a Costco member, and see no reason why non-Costco members should get this benefit. But last year Entertainment Book allowed people to use interent coupons, and many people did not own the book (yes, I buy the book each year) So, who knows?

I just tried doing a booking and got a mini-van for 4 days for only $98! It says you do need to show your Costco card.

Just rebooked and saved $5 on my 3 day rental ($71- $66) using the costco ID and weekend coupon ($10 off) D60C. These are the same rates and coupons and they are going down!! Whoo Hoo!! :banana:

We have booked twice through Costco and have not been asked for the card at the counter. We are members, but have never been asked for the card.

I contacted both Costco and Alamo about the Costco rate and they both said I needed to be a member.
It doesn't appear that they always ask to see the card but I used the WalMart code just in case :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter