EXCELLENT Alamo rate!

lpbm4 said:
I just tried doing a booking and got a mini-van for 4 days for only $98! It says you do need to show your Costco card.

Where did you find that? I've looked all over the Costco and Alamo sites and couldn't find anything about needing the card.

For those of you who aren't Costco members, I got the same rate using the Wal-Mart code and the $25 off Entertainment coupon. My only problem is that I am not sure I can combine these two discounts. When I use the Entertainment code and coupon, it's a much higher rate.

Letsbgoofy said:
For those of you who aren't Costco members, I got the same rate using the Wal-Mart code and the $25 off Entertainment coupon. My only problem is that I am not sure I can combine these two discounts. When I use the Entertainment code and coupon, it's a much higher rate.

Which Walmart code did you use? I got a quote of over $100 more when I tried the two codes on Mousesavers.

Nevermind, it wasn't working last night but now it is

tried to use the coupon for 4/22-4/28 "coupon will expire prior to rental" :confused3

dcgrumpy said:
Where did you find that? I've looked all over the Costco and Alamo sites and couldn't find anything about needing the card.
When I went through all the booking stuff, it said at the end on the alamo website that you need to present your membership card.

I reserved a minivan with Alamo (Thursday - Sunday in June), for only $69 total using the $25 Entertainment coupon off the Entertainment site.
The van actually came in lower than the midsize suv. Go figure...

Okay how do you all get it so cheap I cant get anything cheaper then almost 300 dollars for 7 days for may 3 to may 9th what am I not doing right hehe

Joann,
I just put in your rates and got $111 for a midsize SUV so if you are a costco member put in 675899 in the ID line
and this in the coupon DU3B

It should save you alot :) Let me know how it works.
I booked the following week for myself and got the same rate from the 7th to the 13th.

Ok I just did some more code combining and the best rate was to use the link from costco for $25 off coupon it also gives the 20% off automatically with the ID code for being a costco member.

So my two ressies are (dh haas to decide if he wants a mini van or a suv

May 7th till the 13th 7 days
minivan 7 passenger 108.06 after taxes 144.88
midsized SUV 5 passengers 111.26 after taxes 148.63

zulaya said:
is the coupon from costco as well?
yes when you go to costco's site click the alamo link to make the ressie. Then at Alamo site you will see save more on the left side of the alamo page with
$20 off
$25 off
and free day
Click the $25 off and that will give you the 20% and the $25 automatically. When the vehicle selection comes up it will say which ones the coupon will be applied to. It gives you the 20% on that page then click the appropriate car and you will see the $25 if taken off additionally for a full size, mid suv or minivan (you will see the cars with a yellow highlighted sentance underneath saying the $25 will be applied).

3DisneyNUTS what am I doing wrong lol I just went to alamo site and did what you said and got a price of 231 with the codes ect does it matter that I am from Canada that price is in US dollars to not even exchanged yet .... or am I doing something wrong that I can't get the 111 dollar price hellp please lol

We have our minivan for May through Alamo @ $184 using the following codes: #430710 (walmart savings code), rate code: "by" and coupon code: "D24c" ($25.00 off rental, but not all cars)

SOme of you have done better than I... would you share your secrets!?!? THANKS!!

Now my rate has dropped even lower! Now I have a minivan for 13 days for a total of $316 US. Used the Costco site/$25 off coupon.

Ok I did the coupon from costco and got the van instead of mid size suv got it from may 1st at the airport till may 11 airport return for a total of 230.64 US which is 267.66 canadian all taxes included it was cheaper then the suv plus the suv would not hold all our luggage hehe . WE have ME but needed a car to go to Universal and pick up and drop off at the airport was cheaper then getting it for less days picking it up at the car care center ! Thanks for everyones help let me know if I can get it cheaper LOL as I am stupid at using codes LOL

Alamo is located in the airport... as is Dollar, Budget, L&M, and one or two more, I think. Thrify, Payless, etc.. are all off site and require the shuttle to the rental location.

Can't beat getting the car at the airport!!

I must be doing something wrong as well. Oct 6-14 with the $25 off coupon still shows a 7 passenger minivan for $304 US. That seems to be way over what everyone else is getting. Have I made a mistake somewhere? I am using ID 675899.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter