face clothes in hotels

Carol

Living the DREAM
Do European hotels still not provide face clothes? They didn't 5 years ago and we took our own. We took thin cheap ones and threw them out when we left each hotel. Can't wash my face without one.

Do European hotels still not provide face clothes? They didn't 5 years ago and we took our own. We took thin cheap ones and threw them out when we left each hotel. Can't wash my face without one.

I think it depends on which country you visit, washcloth's were in all of the Ireland hotels...

Hotels in Italy did not provide them as of Sept 2008.

London no but the Olay disposable clothes are awesome.

After traveling with my boys for 10 days, disposable clothes sound really good. ;-) Actually, one of my kids recently lost 30 pounds and his jeans were falling off of him, so we bought him new ones in Sorrento. Since he left the old ones there, I guess we technically did have disposable clothes.

Last week, neither the Hilton Sorrento Palace nor the Bernini Bristol in Florence had face cloths. I always pack my own. For anyone else going on Bella Italia, bring some Bonine (or other motion sickness remedy) as well. Lots of buses on winding roads and trips on small boats.

*sigh* I want to wake up and look out the window to see Vesuvius and the sea...

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter