Fairy Godmother ??

Tow-Mater

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to see the FGM at MK ????
What memories so many guests have shared with the FGM, there is no Cinderella's fairy tale castle
without the FGM.......How can there be a 100th Anniversary without the FGM ???

If you have any pictures to share of the FGM or stories to tell.......please share them for all of us.....

Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am.”―The Fairy Godmother

The Fairy Godmother is the physical embodiment of hope,
she is a kindly fairy that is devoted to making dreams come true for the pure-hearted and noble—
an act made possible by proclaiming the magic words, "bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"

Last edited:
We haven't looked for her recently (in the past two or three years), but we have seen her there a lot. She is usually across from Lady Tremaine, Drizella and Anastasia (when they're out) near the Cinderella fountain when we see her. She's often there when they're not out as well (again, we haven't looked in the past couple of years though).

We saw fairy godmother a few years ago (2020 or 2021)after Anastasia and Drizella were out by that corner piece of the castle by the Pinocchio restaurant.

Yes, I have plenty of memories with our dear Fairy Godmother :) She doesn't meet guests every single day, but when she does, she meets in rotation with Anastasia/Drizella or Suzy/Perla outside of the "castle walls" between the carousel and Enchanted Tales with Belle. They meet fairly early in the day to mid-afternoon, usually from 10 AM-3 or 4 PM.

She is extremely sweet and one of my favorite characters to talk to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter