Fall 08 CP Box!

altogether there are 9 participants, so I put in 8 things. The box is literally bursting at the seams. I didn't think I put that much in either!!! I just printed my Flat Mickey pictures and will be finishing it and sealing in tonight!

As I type this, my dad is at the post office sending the box to Aubrey! It is stuffed full. I really didn't think I put that much in. I even took stuff out! Sorry. I probably should have seen if there was a larger box at the post office, but I really wanted to get it out as soon as possible. I didn't even have it for 24 hours. It's okay though. I had everything ready and I took my time yesterday reading and writing. Hope everyone enjoys! It's awesome!

YAY! I'm so excited! If you sent it out today then it should be here in a day or two - and you know me, I'll post the second I get it. I might even have a bigger box sitting around somewhere if we need a larger one, but I'll wait until it gets here. I'm so glad the box is back :)

If we need a bigger box, try and see if they have a bigger flat rate box, that way maybe if its heavy also, we can still pay a cheaper price.

The box has arrived in Plattsburgh, NY! I don't have much time to fuss with it today, seeing as how I just got it and I have to go to work in a couple minutes, but I'll have it sent out to Kristi no later than Saturday. I called the post office up and they said they have a larger box, but the shipping will be 12.95 each time. I don't think we can fit anything else in this box, I had trouble putting the things that were already inside it BACK inside. So I'm going to go ahead and buy the larger box, and I'll get it shipped out on Saturday! Thanks for making the box so awesome guys, those of you that haven't gotten it yet definitely have something to look forward to.

The box has arrived in Plattsburgh, NY! I don't have much time to fuss with it today, seeing as how I just got it and I have to go to work in a couple minutes, but I'll have it sent out to Kristi no later than Saturday. I called the post office up and they said they have a larger box, but the shipping will be 12.95 each time. I don't think we can fit anything else in this box, I had trouble putting the things that were already inside it BACK inside. So I'm going to go ahead and buy the larger box, and I'll get it shipped out on Saturday! Thanks for making the box so awesome guys, those of you that haven't gotten it yet definitely have something to look forward to.

yeah, that's probably (definately) my fault! sorry. i even took my stuff out to get in that much! it was pretty full and heavy when I got it though... it's awesome. sorry it's so big. I should have gotten a bigger box, but i really wanted to get it out as soon as I could since we're running behind a bit. sorry again. :(

Hey Everyone! It's been a while (almost a month actually) since I've logged onto here and I know some people are not very happy with me for how long I kept the box. I just wanted to explain to you all why, and then afterwards, if you still feel like hating me, then that's up to you I guess. The day I got it was a Thursday and was the day before two of my hardest finals of my college career (and the post office was already closed at that time anyways). Friday I was in finals all day (post office closed by the time I was done). Saturday I graduated from college (no time to get to post office and it's closed on sunday). Monday-Friday the following week, I started a new job that I work from 8am-5pm so when I was off work, the post office was already closed and since it was a new job, I didn't want to ask to leave early. That saturday was my graduation party and was extremely busy helping out with that and then again the following week I worked during post office hours. I don't have a mail man so I couldn't print the postage and have them pick it up and there really wasn't anyone around for me to ask them to do it for me. I had the box ready to go right away and I was literally stressing out about it every day and felt bad that I couldn't find anytime to get it on its way. The first opportunity, I went straight to the post office and sent it out. I'm only explaining this cuz I really am a nice person and I wasn't careless about it and wanted you to know that. Anyways, once it comes back around to me, I'll make sure to get it out the day after I get it since now I'm a little bit more trained in at work and can probably ask my boss to leave for 30 minutes if need be. Anyways, that's all. I hope you all are having a great day and hate me a little less now:(

I dont hate you. I know I was upset about the box, but I wasnt personally angry at you or hate you. I believe that you are a great person with a lot of stress and Im excited to meet you in august/september and get to know you.

I think we're all just anxious and excited to get the box!

I'm still waiting on it here in NH, but I have everything except the pictures ready to go, and those I will be taking this weekend, so when I get it I should be able to do real quick turnaround!

I think we're all just anxious and excited to get the box!

I'm still waiting on it here in NH, but I have everything except the pictures ready to go, and those I will be taking this weekend, so when I get it I should be able to do real quick turnaround!

It's my fault you're still waiting - I've been in the hospital with my uncle who has a blood clot in his lung.. So Allie, I understand the feeling of stress and everything with trying to get the box out. It will be out by this weekend and I'm sorry it's taking so long.. with work and this new family issue I haven't even had time to read through the book but will gladly send it out without seeing everything since I can get it in Florida, haha.

No worries family comes first! I just think my mailman here hates me, things tend to get lost or delayed, he doesn't like delivering boxes because he has to get out of his truck. Just a bad bad bad mail man lol!

By the way - I'm headed to Pembrooke (idk if that's how you spell it) on Saturday, where in NH are you? I have family there and if all goes well we're going to my cousin's grad party, and I knew you were from NH and was wondering where-abouts!

By the way - I'm headed to Pembrooke (idk if that's how you spell it) on Saturday, where in NH are you? I have family there and if all goes well we're going to my cousin's grad party, and I knew you were from NH and was wondering where-abouts!

Hampton Beach, as far east as you can get lol!

It's my fault you're still waiting - I've been in the hospital with my uncle who has a blood clot in his lung.. So Allie, I understand the feeling of stress and everything with trying to get the box out. It will be out by this weekend and I'm sorry it's taking so long.. with work and this new family issue I haven't even had time to read through the book but will gladly send it out without seeing everything since I can get it in Florida, haha.

I hope your uncle is alright and everything works out well.:hug:

The box is on it's way, Kristi. Hopefully I decorated it well enough - we have the biggest flat rate box and things are still a little tight, haha. Enjoy, should be there soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter