Fall 08 CP Box!

It's funny you should ask - I literally JUST bought an iPOD touch two days ago.. and I would have probably bought it from you had I known :(

BUT YES, I am super excited, and super nervous, all at the same time. I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who has gone down in a relationship who can give me some pointers on how not to go insane without my better half.....

I feel the same way. I live with my fiance and I dont know what Im gonna do with out him. Ill probably be worried sick half the time. (hes a firefighter :firefight )

The good thing is well be really busy. Its sad, but when your busy you dont have the time to linger over things or miss people badly.

Hi guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that i got the box on thursday, and was going to send it today, but due to not having an open post office i will be mailing the box out on monday. Only 1 more month!

The Box just came! I have not opened it yet. It sure is heavy. Cant wait to see what's inside. I'll mail it out Saturday or Monday.

so where is the box now?

We should start thinking about who should bring it down and when to stop it. I will be arriving the first date (aug. 11) but I know other people are arriving later. I think the box should keep going as long as it can instead of stopping when the first people leave. That way it can make it to a few more people in the extra few weeks.

...I hope that made sense
:thumbsup2

so where is the box now?

We should start thinking about who should bring it down and when to stop it. I will be arriving the first date (aug. 11) but I know other people are arriving later. I think the box should keep going as long as it can instead of stopping when the first people leave. That way it can make it to a few more people in the extra few weeks.

...I hope that made sense
:thumbsup2

I mailed the box out on Monday, so I am pretty sure that Porterella has it by now. I had so much fun decorating the box. I put everything in a new one because the box had seen better days.

I agree we should figure out who the person would be to bring it. Maybe someone who is driving so they dont have to worry about it on a plane. Or whoever the last person is could mail it to you once you are at WDW since you get there on the 11th. You could email them your address. Might be easier than trying to take it with them. Just an idea.

i do think that is a good idea. Then the person has one less thing to worry about bringing.

I just mailed it out this morning. I got the box on Friday! It was decorated so awesome!! The box is heading to Alaska.

this is the box idea from sweater in june. It was on the faq thread, but i thought i would post it here for people to understand better.

I don't know if this is something that interests you, but 7 of us from Spring '03 did something called "The Box".

Well, apparently, I made a typo... So, just so everyone knows the TRUE history of "The Box" it was Spring '07, not '03. I had been accepted in '03 as well and that's probably why I typed that.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see that you all are enjoying this project. I hope it is bringing as much magic to you all as it did to us! Best wishes on your programs!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted you all to know that I received the box today. By the looks of it, it took quite a while to get here but Alaska is pretty far away!! The post office is already closed but I am sending it out first thing in the morning when I go buy the new Jonas Brothers CD at Target when it opens (I'm a nerd, I know!). Anyways, I haven't looked yet to see who I am sending it too, but last time Jyl was next on the list and since she doesn't arrive till the 20th, that should still be okay. I'll look in the box to make sure!! Anyways, talk to you later! -Allie

I literally just got the box a minute ago, haven't opened it yet though. I will be sending it to the next person tomorrow!!!

Before you send the box, Make sure the next person on the list is not already in florida :D

oh no!! I just sent it out this morning, so I hope Aubrey hasn't left yet!

ETA: She's in Florida already. Sounds like I just royally screwed everything up. I'll see what i can do to fix it...

don't worry about the box, it should get here safe and sound. it's at my house in new york apparently - but my mom will either ship it down here soon or bring it down when they come in october. no big deal. see ya'll soon, and for those of you who are here, keep in touch. i'm at chatham square.

i'm in vista...whoo... working at pleasure island, until it closes, then i'm being transferred somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter