Fall Advantage 08 Box!

i am assuming because i haven't gotten the box. and it is really close to the MAY 10th deadline. eekk

Yeah plus, she had it for a long time, she was out of town for days and the box just sat there. And now Tyler STILL hasn't gotten it. I dunno, it just kinda bugs me, I wanted everyone to see it again, that's all. Plus I did cool stuff with it and I don't think she even cared, so I'm excited for Tyler to get it so he can see and appreciate. I guess I just have sensitive feelings.

yeah im kind of annoyed too. its been a really long time!!i went out and got stuff to decorate and i cant do anything till i get it..wait so were adding kate after sarah, for the next round?? is that right or am i confused??lolyeah, im taking pics and posting them this time. so everyone can see and love the box.haha see u guys in 25 days!!

ow btw...i have yet to get the box...what is new...i am begining to lose hope....and i can not wait to see the girl in person...who has the box.

who has it?? is it sarah??i cant remember who was last, im really bummed i bought a bunch of studd to decorate it!!!

It's Sarah, and I am NOT bugging her again, she was awfully snotty to me last time I did, hence why I said I'm awfully annoyed at her. This is just rude! :mad:

Ok, this is getting rediculous. We need to get the box moving- we're running out of time!

Anyone else who wants to prod Sarah along, be my guest. It seems like she's had it for a month now!

Yes, I just checked back at the posts, I mailed it to her April 2nd, so DANGEROUSLY close to a whole MONTH ago!!

Anyone else who wants to prod Sarah along, be my guest. It seems like she's had it for a month now!

Yes, I just checked back at the posts, I mailed it to her April 2nd, so DANGEROUSLY close to a whole MONTH ago!!

What's her DisBoards name? Has she even posted in this thread?

This is really disappointing... :(

I'm not sure what her board name is, but she hasn't been on here in a long time. She is, however, active over in facebook land, and I do have her screename. If anybody would like her information, PM me, because it's not fair and probably not legal to just post it here. But yes, I am rather peeved.

Thanks Lindsay, if you do, I know we'd all appreciate it. When I talked to her to ask where it was, she said she was mailing it the next day,like I posted. And well, it's been an awfully long time since then......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter