Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

Hi i got my acceptance letter a couple weeks ago i am really excited to be living in Fl for about 8 months. i arrive on may 20 so if you do too message me... hi to everyone!!!!

1. Your name?: Sierra
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: 18 will be 19 may 30
3. Male or female?: Female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
5. Where do you live?: Central Ohio
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Quick Service Food and Beverage
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall advantage arrive in Fl April 28, Arrive in Orlando May 20, leave jan 2
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: under 21/ the place with the best gym
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:3-5
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I dont party, i wont host prob not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love pasta, and im so-so
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Outgoing, social, friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i love all music
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: yes, outside
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): occasionally
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: im a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying
18. What do you do for fun?: jus hang out with friends, shop
19. What is your favorite quote?: Live life everyday as if it were your last
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Being able to be out on my own for the first time
21. Favorite things to do when not working: relax....
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I dont judge people no matter who you are
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I talk to much sometimes
24: Your college: Columbus State Community College after this program OSU tho
25: Your major: Marketing management
26. Any medical conditions (optional):
27. Are you messy/tidy?:t! I am tidy
28. Anything else you want to state:I am looking for a laid back roommate and an awsome experience, if you want to know more about me myspace look up sierra balsimo

Hi i got my acceptance letter a couple weeks ago i am really excited to be living in Fl for about 8 months. i arrive on may 20 so if you do too message me... hi to everyone!!!!

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall advantage arrive in Fl April 28, Arrive in Orlando May 20, leave jan 2
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: under 21/ the place with the best gym
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I dont party, i wont host prob not
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love pasta, and im so-so
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Outgoing, social, friendly
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Being able to be out on my own for the first time
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I dont judge people no matter who you are
28. Anything else you want to state:I am looking for a laid back roommate and an awsome experience, if you want to know more about me myspace look up sierra balsimo

Hey! I see you are doing the Fall Advantage and you will be there May 20th. I just thought I would say Hi, my name is steph and I am also going down May 20th also. I will be living in Vista Way but just looking to meet a few people before I get there!!!

EEE!!! I just got a call back!! I'm now in the Fall Advantage!! I'm just concerned now because, my audition is April 24th...isnt that late?

EEE!!! I just got a call back!! I'm now in the Fall Advantage!! I'm just concerned now because, my audition is April 24th...isnt that late?

Just wanted to let you know- it is possible to have picked FA, but be put in Fall because there is no more room for your role (I know people who auditioned for Fall 2008. They wanted FA, but there was no more room for their heights so they had to do Fall).

Oh yeah. The wait once you've been accepted is a lot worse (especially if you are doing Fall- at least both Spring and SA go down in Jan for the most part. Fall people don't go down til Aug!).

That's partially true....the Fall term doesn't go until August...but I applied for the Fall Advantage...and that starts in MAY!

Not really...my audition is April 8th...but I wouldn't find out if I got in or not until about two weeks after! UGH! I got some letter in the mail on Saturday saying that I was a strong candidate for the Fall Advantage 2009 program, and a strong candidate for a Character Performer (which is what i REALLY want)...it was basically just talking about how my interview was very sucessful, and the audition dates and times :)...but since your audition date is later than mine, you might be able to find out much sooner!

Not really...my audition is April 8th...but I wouldn't find out if I got in or not until about two weeks after! UGH! I got some letter in the mail on Saturday saying that I was a strong candidate for the Fall Advantage 2009 program, and a strong candidate for a Character Performer (which is what i REALLY want)...it was basically just talking about how my interview was very sucessful, and the audition dates and times :)...but since your audition date is later than mine, you might be able to find out much sooner!

good luck in your auditions!!!

I got that same letter! I wish I could get in contact with my old drama teacher for some extra help...I'm being a character no matter what!! I have my sister teaching me to dance. I'm working out...I want to get in shape!

I got that same letter! I wish I could get in contact with my old drama teacher for some extra help...I'm being a character no matter what!! I have my sister teaching me to dance. I'm working out...I want to get in shape!

Same here!!! Being a character performer is my DREAM!!! and i really want to get it...im working out everyday, and i have been dancing with my church for about a year now...but i really need to practice on the animation part..from what i've been reading on here...for the animation part, you have to be "over the top" and i know i need to PRACTICE that lol

It's a little worrying reading about the Rejection letters this year. There seems to be so many. I am starting to wonder if maybe I will be one of them. I don't see why I would, but neither did to other posters :( I feel SO bad for them. I really have my heart set on this...but life works in mysterious ways. I wish there was someway to know...something?! Oh well.

Hey! I got one of those letters too! Wahoo! I took it as a pretty good sign. Do you know of anyone else who received that letter? When is your audition? I was signed up for San Francisco, but due to my school schedule, I just switched it to Salt Lake City on April 3rd. It is not coming fast enough!! I just want to know the official decision. This waiting business is going to kill me!

I got one of those letters too! I think they might send it to everyone who is signed up for an audition.... good luck everyone!

I applied and did my interview last Friday and am now playing the waiting game...
I thought I'd post on this thread to hopefully meet people & find potential room mates (if I get accepted...*crossing fingers*).
So let's see...
My name is Jessica. I live in Idaho. I applied for FA. I'll be 21 in June but either way I'd still choose the Wellness style apartments in Patterson or Chatham. I applied for attractions, costuming, and quick-service food - kitchen only. I put attractions as my number one choice *crossing fingers!*

There will be more to come when I get the time and/or when I get accepted. Thanks! :P

Same here!!! Being a character performer is my DREAM!!! and i really want to get it...im working out everyday, and i have been dancing with my church for about a year now...but i really need to practice on the animation part..from what i've been reading on here...for the animation part, you have to be "over the top" and i know i need to PRACTICE that lol

I've got over the top covered, just watch some of the OLD Disney cartoons of Mickey and the gang. See how they act to certain situations!

I'll be there May 20th too! Do you know where you want to live yet?

I applied and did my interview last Friday and am now playing the waiting game...
I thought I'd post on this thread to hopefully meet people & find potential room mates (if I get accepted...*crossing fingers*).
So let's see...
My name is Jessica. I live in North Idaho. I applied for FA. I'll be 21 in June but either way I'd still choose the Wellness style apartments in Patterson or Chatham. I applied for attractions, costuming, and quick-service food - kitchen only. I put attractions as my number one choice *crossing fingers!*

There will be more to come when I get the time and/or when I get accepted. Thanks! :P

Looks like we did our interview the same day! Good luck girlie!

Did you get an email from your recruiter yesterday?

Looks like we did our interview the same day! Good luck girlie!

Did you get an email from your recruiter yesterday?

Yes I got an email from my recruiter, Michelle, on March 10th (yesterday). Good luck to you also!!! Thanks for the reply:P
BTW...what roles did you apply for?

Hey! I like the new pic, very cute.

Looks like we are both on schedule to get our letters here shortly. I'll let you know if I get mine, right away, cause then maybe yours will be coming - or the other way around :thumbsup2

I applied for five roles, and we talked in depth about three;

Character Attendant
Full Service Food and Beverage
Attractions

I also applied for Hospitality.

and, I was talked into applying for two more roles I hadn't picked before;
Recreation
Transportation

I am hoping this will cut it, since I didn't do QSFB, Custodial, & Housekeeping I am scared it wasn't enough. What about you?

Thank you! I love it too (hence I put it as my avatar:cutie:)!!!

I read somewhere that someone only had to wait 6 days!!!

I was told 2-3 weeks from my interviewer and then I'd hear from Michelle in 4-6 weeks...so we'll see!

I applied for 3 roles: Attractions, Costuming, and QSF - kitchen only.
I'm trying not to stress about it...I do that too much already, lol.

She did ask me if I was interested in any other roles and I told her not really sounding a bit hesitant but I know I wanted to hold firm b/c I really want to get Attractions b/c I can be shy at times but college and speech classes have helped boost my confidence since I started college and I made sure to tell my interviewer this and that I see getting an attractions role as something that would challenge me and help me grow personally - so hopefully I get it! I have experience with the last two so if anything I'm sure I'll get something :upsidedow:

While I wait I have school work and an application for another place if this falls through *which I really hope doesn't*! If I do get into WDWCP I'm gonna jump at it! B/c I don't know when I'll have my next chance b/c I'm graduating in May so....yeah.

Thank you! I love it too (hence I put it as my avatar:cutie:)!!!

I read somewhere that someone only had to wait 6 days!!!

I was told 2-3 weeks from my interviewer and then I'd hear from Michelle in 4-6 weeks...so we'll see!

I applied for 3 roles: Attractions, Costuming, and QSF - kitchen only.
I'm trying not to stress about it...I do that too much already, lol.

She did ask me if I was interested in any other roles and I told her not really sounding a bit hesitant but I know I wanted to hold firm b/c I really want to get Attractions b/c I can be shy at times but college and speech classes have helped boost my confidence since I started college and I made sure to tell my interviewer this and that I see getting an attractions role as something that would challenge me and help me grow personally - so hopefully I get it! I have experience with the last two so if anything I'm sure I'll get something :upsidedow:

While I wait I have school work and an application for another place if this falls through *which I really hope doesn't*! B/c I don't know when I'll have my next chance b/c I'm graduating in May so....yeah.

Giggle...What's your first name?

Ahhh could we be some of the lucky sis-dayers? If so, our purple folders will be here today! I can't stand it. I get mail at my mom's - so she has been instructed to open the letter and call IMMEDIATELY.

Where are you located? How old are you? What complex are you wanting to stay in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter