Fall/Fall Advantage 2009 Hopefuls!!

Finally...I'M ACCEPTED!!!

I am an Attractions member for Fall '09!

so stoked!!

hi im olivia im under my moms disboard name im 21 will be 22 in november im from pa and i have my phone interview in 2 hours.... im so excited i hope i get in for fall 09

hi im olivia im under my moms disboard name im 21 will be 22 in november im from pa and i have my phone interview in 2 hours.... im so excited i hope i get in for fall 09
Good luck with your interview! Looks like you got an awesome time too mine was at night lol 10:30

lol I was trying to stay happy and keep from yawning at the same time because I didnt want to seem uninterested when I was really super excited about the whole thing!

I was pretty awake, but it was funny cuz i was totally going to have a shower before hand cuz for some reason i thought i should look nice, but then i realized they werent going to see me! so i stayed in my pjs and messy hair :goodvibes it was great!

I was pretty awake, but it was funny cuz i was totally going to have a shower before hand cuz for some reason i thought i should look nice, but then i realized they werent going to see me! so i stayed in my pjs and messy hair :goodvibes it was great!
Me too I had on my grumpy from snow white and the 7 dwafs pjs for good luck eventhough it was grumpy it was worth a shot lol:cool1:

Me too I had on my grumpy from snow white and the 7 dwafs pjs for good luck eventhough it was grumpy it was worth a shot lol:cool1:

ha ha! super awesome! i dont really remember what i was wearing, but my room is FULL of disney stuff and i was on my tinkerbell bedset :) i just realized yesterday though how much things that are disney that i really have, and i even have more things at home and not in my apt. its pretty sweet!

I had a lot of Disney stuff when I was younger some how it disappeared I'll have to gert more I guess lol right now my room is just pink with a hint of Spongebob:sad2: lol your room sounds really cool though. Hopefully I can have a theme for my side of the room when I get to disney maybe my roomie will want to do it to I dont have any ideas yet though lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter