Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Interview Thread!

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
Hey guys, I just scheduled my interview for tomorrow at 2:30 pm. I thought I would make a thread where we can all kind of talk about it together and give each other advice once we've done it.

So, who has an interview? :)

Good luck everyone!

The earilest I could get was 9:30 on Monday (back to waiting, lol).

Mine is at 6:30pm on Monday!!! It was the best for me though cause I work all weekend then on monday from 8-2. So I have time to get home and relax beforehand...and do all my research for my roles. Ahhhh! Good luck everyone!

10:15 AM on Tuesday!

So glad I finally got through to someone- spent 50 minutes calling and getting a busy signal, finally got through but was then on hold listening to the music for over 20 minutes, was put on hold again for a few minutes after speaking with a casting assistant, and then I finally got an interview slot!

Whew, what a day!

10:15 AM on Tuesday!

So glad I finally got through to someone- spent 50 minutes calling and getting a busy signal, finally got through but was then on hold listening to the music for over 20 minutes, was put on hold again for a few minutes after speaking with a casting assistant, and then I finally got an interview slot!

Whew, what a day!

That happened to me as well. Although after being put on hold four different times, I was told that they would call me back to set up my time. (thankfully they did *whew*)
At one point the women felt bad for putting me on hold so many times, she asked me how I enjoyed the music. "It was epic", was my reply.

(On a completely different side note: Woo Philadelphia. From Center City here. :D)

"It was epic", was my reply.

(On a completely different side note: Woo Philadelphia. From Center City here. :D)

Fabulous reply! I'm pretty sure the person I talked to was eating potato chips at the time- there was a telltale crunching noise. :rotfl:

And yay for Philly!

Fabulous reply! I'm pretty sure the person I talked to was eating potato chips at the time- there was a telltale crunching noise. :rotfl:

And yay for Philly!

Yeah Philly!

I was on hold a while too--and I heard some other music other than Disney music, lol!

I'm scheduled for 7:15 on Tuesday!

OMG. I was working on my web-based interview, and site says there was an error and i needed to refresh the paged. So i did, but then it said i alreayd completed my interview. BUT I DIDNT! What should i do? :(

OMG. I was working on my web-based interview, and site says there was an error and i needed to refresh the paged. So i did, but then it said i alreayd completed my interview. BUT I DIDNT! What should i do? :(

I would call up the Disney College Program number (its the same number for scheduling a phone interview). Ask the cast member that your interview had a technical problem and if they could reset it for you. From what I heard, they usually reset the web interview for computer problems.

I would call up the Disney College Program number (its the same number for scheduling a phone interview). Ask the cast member that your interview had a technical problem and if they could reset it for you. From what I heard, they usually reset the web interview for computer problems.

There a different number for technical problems. The scheduling number wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter