Fall/Fall Advantage 2010 Interview Thread!

Aw, dang. Do you guys know how long it will take for them to notify you if you passed the web-based interview or not? :]

Aw, dang. Do you guys know how long it will take for them to notify you if you passed the web-based interview or not? :]

If the web interview froze, they'll reset it and you'll have to retake it. However, I don't know hoe long that will take. I know some people have been waiting since yesterday to have their web interview reset. Once you finish the web interview, it will tell you right away.

After about 45 minutes of calling and recieving a constant busy signal, then FINALLY getting through but then being placed on hold for roughly 15 minutes....

Wednesday 1/27 at 2:00pm! :)

5:30pm on Monday!! So nervous, anyone have links as to what expect on the interview..like specific questions? I've never been the best phone-talker..:headache:

So I finally got through! I got to listen to Alice in Wonderland, Indiana Jones, and was in the middle of When You Wish Upon A Star when I finally got through (the music was actually making me happy and excited)!

I am Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific time! WOOO! I was hoping to get Tuesday, but oh well. I get to hear how all your interviews went before doing mine!

Aw, I didn't see this thread before I posted in the original Fall 2010 thread.

My interview is Wednesday at 7:30pm. I'm in class most of the day until 4:30, so I figured that if it's in the evening I'll have plenty of time to eat, relax, and mentally prep. I wasn't too nervous about the web based interview, but I'm really nervous about the phone part!

Good luck to all!

If the web interview froze, they'll reset it and you'll have to retake it. However, I don't know hoe long that will take. I know some people have been waiting since yesterday to have their web interview reset. Once you finish the web interview, it will tell you right away.

Aw thanks! I actually called and they said i passed the web-based interview! :D I am currently on hold to schedule my phone interview :D

Oo, I didn't see this one! Have been at school all day. Mine is tomorrow at 2 pm - I took the earliest one they offered me.

I am going in pretty much cold.... I've done this twice already, and I did better the second time (waitlisted, but didn't get in because I applied pretty much right before the "deadline" and there weren't enough openings in what I wanted) when I didn't have notes than the first time where I applied the first day, had copious notes for my interview, and just straight up didn't get in.

Not that I'm bitter. :rotfl:

I just want to do this!!!

Oo, I didn't see this one! Have been at school all day. Mine is tomorrow at 2 pm - I took the earliest one they offered me.

I am going in pretty much cold.... I've done this twice already, and I did better the second time (waitlisted, but didn't get in because I applied pretty much right before the "deadline" and there weren't enough openings in what I wanted) when I didn't have notes than the first time where I applied the first day, had copious notes for my interview, and just straight up didn't get in.

Not that I'm bitter. :rotfl:

I just want to do this!!!

well as that old saying goes "third times the charm". this just might be your time. good luck on your interview tomorrow.

Wow, seems like I am going to have to call a lot to set up an interview. I am just submitting my application today. Just barely found out they were already available. Here's hoping it won't be too long until I get an interview scheduled.

Hey everyone,

My name is Melissa and I am new to the boards (although I've been a lurker for quite awhile :D ). I applied for the both the DLR and the WDW Fall 2010 CPs, just to increase my chance of getting in somewhere as I'd be very happy at both. Anyway, I had a question I was hoping someone here might be able to help me with... I passed the web interview (yay!) and only needed to take it once for both programs. Do I need to schedule two different phone interviews, one for DLR and one for WDW, or what?

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide. Good luck with all of your interviews!

Long story short, they couldn't open my application so I had to reschedule! My interview is now at 9:30 on the 28th!

Oh FYI for anyone who has Linda for an interviewer. She super nice and ended the interview with have a magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter