Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

My package has been mailed! :Pinkbounc

I got mine yesterday. Yipee!!!!!

Thanks a lot Jen. I love all my stuff.

I received some halloween cookie cutters because I bake a lot (and I mean a lot), some stickers and die cuts for scrapbooking, (those Jolees are too cute by the way), some lotion in Black Cherry which I had never heard of but is terrific, and some halloween toe socks. Not sure I'll ever wear them because DD saw them and asked if she could wear them this morning to school.

Hope you're not having a girl, Jen. Because if you are, in about 12 years nothing will be "yours" anymore. It becomes "Can wear that?"

Thanks again, Jen. I loved it all.

My package is going postal Monday. Need a few more things I am getting this weekend. My package isn't going far for a change so my pal should have it mid week.

My package was delivered yesterday according to the USPS site.

I hope the recipient enjoyed the Halloween/autum things. :)

I received a wicked cool package from nancy yesterday :),, I wish I could say I loved everything but I didn't get a chance;) :p DD loved the xtreme water bottle, according to her, Everyone has one,, I have never seen them before,, So thank you, we're cool now;) ...This is what else nancy sent,,
Candy corn ,, my fav:bounce:
2 cross stitch kits ( very cute :Pinkbounc
4 candles and really pretty holders,
A stuffed pumpkin, which is hanging up already :)
A stuffed Goofy, which I'll be stealing back from DD
An angel pin ( which was made just for me;)
A toy story paddle ball,, I'll let DD have that one :)
And the last are kind of hard to explain but really really Neat,, I'd like to know where you got these so I could get more:teeth:
Wax pumpkins that you break open to find surprises inside:hyper: :hyper: oops almost forgot A pumpkin cup Too..
Thanks again Nancy,, WE loved everything.. Laurie & annie

:thewave: I am very happy that you liked all your things. I had a great time shopping for them.:sunny: I got the wax pumpkins at the Dollar Tree. I am happy your DD enjoyed it all too.

Anyone else have anything to report?

Mine shows as being delivered on Thursday but so far no one has claimed it. I hope it was delivered to the right address.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Anyone else have anything to report?

Mine shows as being delivered on Thursday but so far no one has claimed it. I hope it was delivered to the right address.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

If it was coming to me, then I did not recieve it.

I'm still shopping. Bought a couple of neat things already and I'm planning to go to the Disney Store tomorrow:D That's trouble there. I can never walk out of there without spending a small fortune!:earseek: Then, I'm waiting to mail mine until I get back from my trip to Denver, just in case I find something out there. So secret pal, be patient, I get back frome Denver on Oct 11th.

mommytotwo -
If it was sent to me, I didn't receive it either.

I'm still looking for a couple more cute things to put into mine. I have not had a lot of time lately. We had a very busy Homecoming week here this past week and I was kind of in charge as Student Council Advisor. However, my principal told me that it was the best Homecoming he's seen since coming here fours years ago. That makes me feel REALLY good. It is only my second year as Student Council Advisor.

Renee...you just aren't having luck receiving these exchanges!! Do you want me to send you a "consolation" package??? Glad to hear you are having fun with the homecoming stuff.

Shelbyjosh - You're such a sweetie! I'm sure my package will be coming. I have faith this time. I know J&D has assigned someone she can really trust this time for me.
I'm still working on my package. I am having fun finding just the right things. My pal will have it by the deadline date though, I promise.

Any new news?

I haven't heard from my recipient yet. :( It's over a week since it shows as being delivered.

So far my person isn't anyone who has responded.

I am almost finish with my shopping! plan on sending my package out this weekend. I have not received mine but will keep an eye out for new mail :D

I missed this one :mad:

I was busy getting ready for vacation and haven't been here for a while. Now i finally check the boards and find out I missed the exchange. Darn!

Well, have fun everyone. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the next one.
Terri

I actually got my package out early this time!!!!

I mailed it Fri and we leave for the world on Tues!!!!

I'll have alot of catching up to do when we get back thought;)

have a good weekend:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter