Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

I'm back in town from my little trip. I should be finishing up my package by Friday. I hope my secret pal is patient and this will be worth the wait.

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
Anyone else have anything to report?

Mine shows as being delivered on Thursday but so far no one has claimed it. I hope it was delivered to the right address.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sheri was your package delievered and did your recipent get back to you?

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for this exchange is next Monday!

:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by mommytotwo
Sheri was your package delievered and did your recipent get back to you?

According to USPS.com it was delivered but I have not heard from my recipient yet.

Well, go figure! I received a package and it was hidden from me by my husband! My birthday is coming up shortly and he thought it was a birthday present for me and hid it! J&D pm'd me today and said someone was looking for me to respond that I had recieved my package. I thought to myself, huh, what the heck???

Anyway, thank you so very much Sheri!!!!! I got a very cute Halloween Mickey beanie, a ghost Mickey car antenea, an awesome Soccer Mom hanging plaque (which is perfect for me, LOL), an really cute Halloween hanging plaque, and a very good smelling Spiced Orange (YUM) sachet.

Sheri, I can't thank you enough. It was a very nice surprise which I truly needed after the crummy day I had today :)

Originally posted by Dagny
Well, go figure! I received a package and it was hidden from me by my husband! My birthday is coming up shortly and he thought it was a birthday present for me and hid it! J&D pm'd me today and said someone was looking for me to respond that I had recieved my package. I thought to myself, huh, what the heck???

Anyway, thank you so very much Sheri!!!!! I got a very cute Halloween Mickey beanie, a ghost Mickey car antenea, an awesome Soccer Mom hanging plaque (which is perfect for me, LOL), an really cute Halloween hanging plaque, and a very good smelling Spiced Orange (YUM) sachet.

Sheri, I can't thank you enough. It was a very nice surprise which I truly needed after the crummy day I had today :)

Lol! I'm so glad you got it! I was starting to worry that maybe the post office misdelivered it or something.... I'm cracking up that your DH hid it! :teeth:

Well, happy early birthday too! And I'm glad you liked it. :)

Sheri

My shopping is complete... just trying to figure out the best way to mail it... I can't find good packaging...

~Kristy

Got my package today - I'm so excited Thank You Dznypal. (According to her post shes in WDW right now. ) I got alot of goodies - candy, a plush Mickey, wreath, scarecrow, etc. This is so much fun. Too bad we can't do this all the time - Thanks again for organizing this - Holly

The shopping is complete, the package is packed, and I have to get to the post office--maybe today!::yes::

My package went out priority today - I didnt' find what I was specificaly looking for so I hope my Pal isn't too dissapointed!

I thought my package was going to go out much earlier, but it went out yesterday. It's not going far so hopefully my pal will get it soon.

Finally shipped mine on Friday! Hope my pal gets it soon!

My package is finally packed and ready to go. There were a couple of things I was waiting to get for it but then I couldn't find them so I'm a little bummed but I hope that my pal likes her package just the same. It will be shipped tomorrow.
--Renee

My package is packed and I'm heading for the Post Office right now. Nothing like waiting for the last minute!:o

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Yeah! I just received a most fabulous package from Chris wdwdreamin! The card was terrific! A great clip picture of Mary Poppins on the inside. Loved It!
In my terrrific box was:
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping2:
Halloween mix sprinkles
Avon Home Fragrance spiced pumpkin sachet (smells yummy)
Halloween Stickers
A bag of sugar daddies:tongue: yummy yummy
A purple Halloween oven mitt
A orange Halloween oven mitt
A Yankee candle pumpkin pie
A Cute stuffed trick or treat bag with mickey mouse dressed up
A halloween kitchen towel

Thank You for such a terrific package It really made my day!!!!!
:wave2:

Just a friendly reminder that today was the deadline for this exchange. If you did not make the deadline, then please mail your package ASAP!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Dagny: Got my package today. Thank you so much! :bounce: :bounce:

Inside was:
A Disney trick or treat bag with Mickey in it
Candy corn!
Apple potpourri
A kitty magnetic notepad
A black kitty halloween dish (love those kitties!)
:cat:

And nope, even though you said you couldn't find what you were looking for, I certainly wasn't disappointed! :flower:

luvmrypoppins: Glad you liked your box! :wave2: This is the first exchange I participated in and it was fun picking stuff out! Hope to do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter