• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

hey vicki i just wanted to let you know that i brought the applets and cotlets to work with me (i work in a 2 girl office, but there are all kinds of offices around us-so we all kind of tend to go and chat in the other offices) and anyways they were such a big hit! everyone was coming over to try them, because word had gotten out the holly had some good stuff from her friend in washington!!!! i had to tell the story to everyone that came in to try them.
so thank you so very much it made for a nice day yesterday!

hey vicki i just wanted to let you know that i brought the applets and cotlets to work with me (i work in a 2 girl office, but there are all kinds of offices around us-so we all kind of tend to go and chat in the other offices) and anyways they were such a big hit! everyone was coming over to try them, because word had gotten out the holly had some good stuff from her friend in washington!!!! i had to tell the story to everyone that came in to try them.
so thank you so very much it made for a nice day yesterday!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them. We took a tour of where they are made. It's not really a factory though, actually quite small. I thought it was quite interesting to watch.

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter