• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

My eldest got the rest of his package yesterday.

A $10 Burger King gift card that will not last long. :rotfl:

And some really peachy flavored hard candy. Had to explain the Georgia and Peach connection to him. The candy is really good.

And a note telling us who his swapper was. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for being such a great swapper!

Humm, I'm getting worried, I sent my SS her package like a week and a half ago and no word yet.

According to the delivery confirmation, my 2nd SS got her package last Monday I think, but she hasn't posted yet that she received it. Makes me wonder if someone else got her package. :confused3 If she did post, it isn't showing up on my computer. Maybe she is on vacation or something.

I'm still waiting for my second SS package, so if you are sending to me, I haven't received it yet. I'm thinking it probably isn't you though.

VickiV

Nope, not me Vicki, sorry. I didn't do DC because I didn't want to wait in the monster line (it was no joke 30 people deep)

I got my package today. Thanks Marlynn for being such a great ss! I got Pennsylvania Shoofly pie mix, peanut butter schmier, pumpkin butter, funnel cake mix, slide holders with words, metal word charms, a mixture of brown fibers, beads, and buttonssnowflake stickers,a holiday mini album, a mixture of brads and eyelets, and a very cute homemade tinkerbell post it note book. All wonderful goodies!! Thanks again and hae a nice holiday!

I'm still waiting on my last package too so if my SS has sent it and thinks it should be here just wanted to let you know. If its still on its way I'll be very patient.

My DD 7 received her SS package today from Madie - aroyer's daughter. She got a few postcards from Texas, stickers, scrapbook set, some notepads 1 of which is the letter E so she loves it! Also Disney Dollars which she came across 1/2 hour later - she was SOOO excited. We are hoping to head down again in May for an extended family vacation so she's saving up for that! Thanks!

My DD received her package. Boy was she happy. Megan was her SS but I don't know who she belongs to. My DD loved everything in her package.
Of course the bubble gum was the biggest hit.
She also got tinkerbell stamp set,letter stickers,various other stickers too many to mention, rub ons card kit,tatoo pens,and my favorite was the cook book from her brownie troop.
This gave me an idea to do this with my troop this year. Thank you so much for all the packages and the fun of this swap. My DD will need her own storage for all the items that you have sent.
Thanks again and I'm glad we participated in this swap.
Cindy

:rotfl2: She's mine!

My DD got her package last week. Her ss was Sarah but I don't know who she belongs to but she lives in Michigan! lol Thank you Sarah ~ Megan loved all her goodies!

Megan got Disney Faires lipgloss (lipgloss is her most favorite thing!), jigsaw puzzle, sticker album, colored pecils, coloring puzzle. Tinkerbell chipboard shapes & playign cards. More Jolly Ranchers :) in a really cute Tinkerbell box. A My Divas sticker book and a postcard from MI.

I got my package on Saturday! I didn't find a note but if my ss used her own address my ss is rlovew ~ thanks Rebecca, you've been a great ss!

I got the Brownie GS paper pad ~ I'll put this to good use! Along with the GS chipboard alphas and grand adhesions. Some camping stickers and and cute Minnie & Mickey dimensional stickers. Some sassy girl grand adhesions that DD was coveting and a Disney Princess notebook. The regional gift was some Swamp Cabbage Salsa.... I think I'll put it out for our party Christmas eve!

Thanks Again Secret Sisters!:)

I got my second last package from my SS, Mickeyteacher, today. It had three super cute Tink sticky-note pads, some super yummy Peach Buds hard peach flavored candy (had one of those immediately) and a gift card from Chick-fil-a, my most favoritest fast food place ever. They finally have sweet tea here so I almost feel like I'm back home when I go there.

Thanks again, SS. I had a wonderful time with this exchange and I can't wait to do it again!!!!

For my Secret Sister.......VickiV:

So sorry it's taken me so long to tell you this. My life has been CRAZY:crazy: for the last two weeks! I don't even remember when the box arrived, but I DO remember sneaking back into my scrapping room to look at it in peace!

In the box were:

• Assorted candies (including Mrs. See's and Franco)
  • Baby Girl Embellishments
  • Small Stick On Frames
  • Baby Girl Stickers
  • 2 Containers of Brads and Eyelets
  • Christmas Tree and Gingerbread Man Foam Stamps
  • Heart Banner
  • Light Up Baby Carriage Sticker (love it!)
  • Christmas Light Swizzle Sticks
  • Fancy Paper Clips
  • Disney Gift Tags
  • Disney Pin with Cogsworth (did you know that Beauty and the Beast is my Favorite Disney movie???)
  • Small Metal Box
  • Coldstone Creamery Gift Card
  • Starbucks Gift Card
  • Baby Foot Punch
  • A CROP-A-DILE!!!

Can't wait to give the Crop-A-Dile a try. Hopefully after the busyness of the holidays settle down I'll get a chance. I may have left some things off the list, but that doesn't mean it wasn't appreciated.

Also, I think I forgot to post about the birthday card you sent me last month. That was a wonderful surprise! You've been a great Secret Sister. I couldn't have asked for a better one!

Have a Merry Christmas! Washington State is one of the states I've never visited, so maybe one day I'll make it out your way!

:rotfl2:

I got my package on Saturday! I didn't find a note but if my ss used her own address my ss is rlovew ~ thanks Rebecca, you've been a great ss!

I got the Brownie GS paper pad ~ I'll put this to good use! Along with the GS chipboard alphas and grand adhesions. Some camping stickers and and cute Minnie & Mickey dimensional stickers. Some sassy girl grand adhesions that DD was coveting and a Disney Princess notebook. The regional gift was some Swamp Cabbage Salsa.... I think I'll put it out for our party Christmas eve!

Thanks Again Secret Sisters!:)

Yes,

I used my real address and forgot a note this time, sorry about that. I am glad you enjoyed everything.

Rebecca

finally back to let you know just what GREAT things Debbie my SS sent to me:love: and I sure relate to MaryJ - busy, busy, busy here - did make it to DD's (Molli) for the annual cookie bake :yay:

okay so did you guys know that Debbie makes jewelry? I'll start out with I received 3 bea-u-tiful pairs of earrings -one pair of cute angel for the holiday season and 2 pairs of black that are "so me" that I will be wearing them often - Debbie - great job :thumbsup2

2 pkgs of blank cards/envelopes for stamping (1-white and 1-bright color and I have not seen the colored ones here in the "way-behind-every-other-state-of-the-union-Ohio:rolleyes1)

4 - rubber stamps - all so cute and I WILL be using them - Molli and I made really neat calendars for gifts this year and I plan to use the "from the heart" as part of my siggie on them

holiday slab of paper - 48 sheets (Provocraft) - great patterns!
colorful snowflake brads
3 -Jolie - snowflakes & winter words, hat and scarf & Christmas trees
brads in a bag by around the block - 9 different wintery designs - ADORABLE
snowman face brad - sooooooooooo cute
snowflake eyelets
happy holidays ribbon
Tinkerbelll stickers (too cute-her poses are great in these stickers!)
words "dreams do come true"
sticker page (by word fetti) full page of words related to travel

now my Delaware stuff - see didn't I tell you she was a FABULOUS SS :love:
2- postcards
notepad and pen (taking that to work to use) and
a recipe for Ed's Chesapeake Crabcakes - it is done in scrapbook fashion - recipe typed out - a basket with crabs crawling out - it is ADORABLE!! and I will be making that recipe sometime too - one of my favorite things about the East Coast IS crabcakes :yay:

and the last item - a snuggy pair of purple footie/slippers by Jockey that are super super soft and will be sooooooooooooooooo warmy - too:thumbsup2

Debbie - thank you so much - I really have not seen many of the items - maybe some are here in the "boonies" of Ohio - but they are new to me and so much fun to get "different" things! YOU made this SS season a great one!

I got my second last package from my SS, Mickeyteacher, today. It had three super cute Tink sticky-note pads, some super yummy Peach Buds hard peach flavored candy (had one of those immediately) and a gift card from Chick-fil-a, my most favoritest fast food place ever. They finally have sweet tea here so I almost feel like I'm back home when I go there.

Thanks again, SS. I had a wonderful time with this exchange and I can't wait to do it again!!!!

was just checking to see everyone's goodies, we are such good shoppers........

Shauna, where is the Chick-fil-a? we loved it when we lived in NC, even the sweet tea and really miss it too?

Debbie - thank you so much - I really have not seen many of the items - maybe some are here in the "boonies" of Ohio - but they are new to me and so much fun to get "different" things! YOU made this SS season a great one!

I'm so glad you like your last package! I had so much fun shopping for us (1 for you and 1 for me)...

To all the Secret Scrappin Sisters :santa:

Merry Christmas

I received my last package today. Thank you so much to my SS, aroyer! I got:

Colorbox mini page kit with coordinating letters
3 different Jolee's Christmas stickers -I love Jolee's!
Mickey pirate Jolee's
2 different cat 3-D embellishments (looks like I'll have to finally scrap my 22 pound "fat cat"!)
Christmas colored epoxy alpha stickers
coordinating winter ribbon and epoxy stickers -very pretty
letter "M" sticky notes
MM all boy enamel charms
acrylic stamps (wish upon a star, believe, dream) -perfect for Disney pages!
6x6 Bazzill green mini album -never seen these before
18 pack of Sharpies - so many cool colors!
black glittery DCWV mini album

an absolutely gorgeous handmade card!!!

from her state of Texas: an Austin postcard, a Texas flag sticker, and a package of Texas chili mix (wait 'til DH sees this!!)

Thank you so much, aroyer. You have been such a wonderful and thoughtful SS. I have loved everything!! :cloud9: :hug: :yay:

For my Secret Sister.......VickiV:

So sorry it's taken me so long to tell you this. My life has been CRAZY:crazy: for the last two weeks! I don't even remember when the box arrived, but I DO remember sneaking back into my scrapping room to look at it in peace!

[*]Disney Pin with Cogsworth (did you know that Beauty and the Beast is my Favorite Disney movie???)

[*]A CROP-A-DILE!!!
[/LIST]

Can't wait to give the Crop-A-Dile a try. Hopefully after the busyness of the holidays settle down I'll get a chance. I may have left some things off the list, but that doesn't mean it wasn't appreciated.

Also, I think I forgot to post about the birthday card you sent me last month. That was a wonderful surprise! You've been a great Secret Sister. I couldn't have asked for a better one!

Have a Merry Christmas! Washington State is one of the states I've never visited, so maybe one day I'll make it out your way!

I'm so glad you got it. I was wondering if I needed to get the post office to have them check on it for me. I was waiting just a bit longer in case you were gone or something.

I really like my Crop-A-Dile. I hope you'll like yours too. I can even use mine in the middle of the night and not disturb my husband (especially important when he has to get up at 3 or 4 a.m.) That hammer and chisel method was so noisy! You did mention in your info that you liked Beauty and the Beast. Hope it's a pin you don't already have. Of course, if you do, you can always trade it!

Merry Christmas MaryJ and everyone else too!

VickiV

Jango got his package yesterday - Thank you to KatDisney's DS - Andy&Stitch.

My DS loved it all! He got a mini album in a winter theme, Pooh Stickers, Tigger stickers, micro beads (which I promptly took. :)), Mickey wall stickers and a PEZ dispenser. That was his favorite thing. I'm sure there was more, but the package was whisked away before I had a chance to check it all out.

Jango says "thanks very much and when will I get my next package!" :)

Raine and Andy got thier packages yesterday. I was so occupied completing a book for a co worker that I didn't get a chance to post what they each got. I will try to remember to do that when I get home. I know raine opened hers and squealed over a Goofy Tshirt but that's all I remember. I haven't opened Andy's yet but will tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter