• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

Mine came today. Woohoo and a big thank you to Tina aka Downrivermama. I got a great purple and brown tote filled with decorative scissors, sweat-tarts, purple flowers and brads, hot fudge sauce, baby scarp pad, a J hanging letter and a baby blanket. Thanks again.

Sorry its acting up for me and this double posted.

Sorry ladies,
I will pm the people on my list in the morning. I have had a rough week at school and it got worse this evening. We lost a student in a senseless way and we have been helping our school cope with her death.
I'll pm in the morning,
S

Sorry ladies,
I will pm the people on my list in the morning. I have had a rough week at school and it got worse this evening. We lost a student in a senseless way and we have been helping our school cope with her death.
I'll pm in the morning,
S

:grouphug: I'm so sorry for what you are going through. :wizard: to you and your students in this tragic time.

I haven't received a package from my 2nd secret sister. Pretty in tink's DD hasn't received her last package. We suspect ours are the same family.

Party of 3 said that she shipped an extra package to me. That hasn't come either.

I'm just waiting patiently. :thumbsup2

VickiV

I haven't received a package from my 2nd secret sister. Pretty in tink's DD hasn't received her last package. We suspect ours are the same family.

Party of 3 said that she shipped an extra package to me. That hasn't come either.

I'm just waiting patiently. :thumbsup2

VickiV

i just checked the usps website, put in my delivery confirmation # and all it says is that it was processed at my local post office on dec.13th the day i sent it. nothing else. so it's been 9 days. i hope you get it soon. i also mailed my dad's to florida at the same time and his dc # says the same thing. processed on dec. 13th. he has not gotton his yet either. i'm really starting to worry!:confused:

I'm so glad you got it. I was wondering if I needed to get the post office to have them check on it for me. I was waiting just a bit longer in case you were gone or something.

I really like my Crop-A-Dile. I hope you'll like yours too. I can even use mine in the middle of the night and not disturb my husband (especially important when he has to get up at 3 or 4 a.m.) That hammer and chisel method was so noisy! You did mention in your info that you liked Beauty and the Beast. Hope it's a pin you don't already have. Of course, if you do, you can always trade it!

Merry Christmas MaryJ and everyone else too!

VickiV
One thing that I forgot to mention was that I LOVE the lap blanket that you included for "packing." I attend a Bible Study and the church where we meet is SO COLD that I'm always using my coat to cover my lap. I've been looking for something small that I could take with me to cover up with and this will work perfectly! Thanks again!

Sorry ladies,
I'll pm in the morning,
S

Prayers for all of you!

So sorry to hear about what you are going through. I have lost a few students due to accidents and diseases throughout my teaching career and it is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through.
Sending prayers to you, the school community, and the family and friends of your student.:grouphug:

Well, I have to say that I MIGHT have a package in my mailbox from 1 or both of my secret sisters today! We have cluster mailboxes in our neighborhood. All of the mailboxes have keys and they have separate locked boxes for packages for anyone that doesn't know what they are. The mail carrier puts the proper key in our box when we receive a package.

Today, pretty in tink called and asked if I had checked my mail. I asked why? Had her DD received her SS package. Yes, she had. DS went to our mailbox and there was a key to one of the package mailboxes. Unfortunately, my DS couldn't get the box open. He tried the other also. That didn't work either. So, then I went out with no luck. Then DH went out with no luck either. Now we have to wait until Monday to get the mail carrier to open the box for us. We do have a couple of presents we ordered that haven't arrived yet, so it might not be SS stuff. I'll just be patient a little while longer.

My second SS did e-mail me to let me know that she had shipped the package. And we were right. pretty in tink's DD and I have the same family for SS! She really liked the stuff she got. She brought it to show to me today. A bit hyper is the thought that comes to mind when she was telling me about what she got! I'm sure her mom will post what she got. Very cute paper!

VickiV

:goodvibes My DD 5 received her package on Thursday I believe. It made her day as she was home sick with a stomach virus. She had fun with the stamp set and cards in the box and the princess stickers/album. I can't remember what else was in there - but she loved it all. It was perfect timing! Thanks!

Well i fianlly found out who my SS is!! she was being sneeky and waiting for my birthday for the big reveal!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MICKSTER!!!! You have been very generous!!
I wish you and your family a very safe and fun holiday
Jennifer

I got my last package from KATDISNEY!!!!!!

LOL thanks for all my goodies Watson! I haven't had time to go through everything but there are great goodies in there. YAY!!!!

My last package came on Monday and it was fantastic! It was full of goodies!

Thanks BernardandMissBianca!

Ok, the package that was stuck in the mailbox was from my SS. We put in a call to the post office and they delivered it to our front door on Monday. I received:

4 sheets of coordinating 12 x 12 papers
DCWV the Christmas scrapbook kit in a stack
a pair of Christmas socks
DCWV border punch strips Brights, sticker paper
a tin of Cherry Almond Bencheley decaffeinated Tea
DCWV matchmakers Adhesive mat stack brights
Header Stickers sticko, The Beach
3 paper piecings, Pluto, Minnie, and a Disney heart
Mrs Grossman's Stickers, Strip RF Heart Throb
2 sets of sticko Beadorables, both beaded flower designs
Tea for Two "Tea" Spoon Set, 2 small spoons for tea with tea pots on the ends of the handles
Radica 20 Q, a hand held electronic game, and a
TASTYKAKE junior, a chocolate iced yellow layer cake, which is my secret sister BearBear's favorite local item.

This package was well worth waiting for. Thanks so much BearBear! Everyone was playing the 20 questions game on Christmas Eve. My niece said it was kind of creepy because it would be right so often. Everyone was trying to stump it. :thumbsup2

pretty in tink will be posting what her DD received from your DD.

By the way, I think I will be eating that TASTYKAKE tonight so it won't spoil. I have had TASTYKAKE before, but it's been a really long time. They don't sell them here.

VickiV

I got my second package from party of 3 on Wednesday. I received:

St. Nicholas Square Photo Holders, set of 3
St. Nicholas Square Kitchen Towels, Set of 2
WillowTree Angel of the Kitchen and a
a snowman jingle bell ornament with my name on it'

party of 3 also sent a jolee's by You sand palace and a jolee's by You lobster
that represents where she is from. Either of the boxes from party of 3 would be stand alone packages. Thanks a lot!

I have been happy with everything I have received from both of my secret sisters. I hope someone signs up to be a hostess for the next one. Anyone that comes to my house has to see what I got from my SS. We have all got to see some really interesting things. :cool1: :thumbsup2

VickiV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter