Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

I have been reading your scrapbooking threads for almost a year and this swap has motivated me to join! Will you take a newbie?

Sasha-Lynn

I have been reading your scrapbooking threads for almost a year and this swap has motivated me to join! Will you take a newbie?

Sasha-Lynn
A year and this is your first post here! Really-we not that scary! are we?!?

Your not scary, I have just had a busy year (got married - started a new business). I have been learning through all of your cool swaps. I have been just making the projects on my own to see how they come out before agreeing to swap with anyone else. This one wasn't closed yet and I can absolutely handle gift giving.

Sasha

I am getting this error message - not sure if it went through

vBulletin Message
Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_pm'.

We're home! 10 hours in the car today has left the three of us a little shell shocked, but we had a great time. Came home with a lot of good stuff for this swap (believe it or not...) and a TON of mosquito bites. Nasty little buggers, no pun intended. So I will be sending my form in shortly. I'm certain Jango would be up for it. I just won't tell DD. She's a little young yet to get the concept. :rolleyes1

I will continue to post. I have been looking around but do any of you have the Recollections stores owned by Michaels?
Haven't seen them referred to much during my time reading these boards. If not, I took their Disney 12x12 scrapbook that came with pretty good color instructions and NO do not reproduce info as they reproduced them for class. I could post the pictures and mail out the instruction book if anyone would be interested.

We're home! 10 hours in the car today has left the three of us a little shell shocked, but we had a great time. Came home with a lot of good stuff for this swap (believe it or not...) and a TON of mosquito bites. Nasty little buggers, no pun intended. So I will be sending my form in shortly. I'm certain Jango would be up for it. I just won't tell DD. She's a little young yet to get the concept. :rolleyes1

:wave2: Welcome back Mickster!

As much as I don't want to, I think I'm going to sit this one out this fall.
I'm sure you will all have a blast!! :)

Jango has decided not to participate. He said that 1 swap at a time is all he can handle. I wonder if I should follow that same rule of thumb... nahhh....:rolleyes1

I will continue to post. I have been looking around but do any of you have the Recollections stores owned by Michaels?
Haven't seen them referred to much during my time reading these boards. If not, I took their Disney 12x12 scrapbook that came with pretty good color instructions and NO do not reproduce info as they reproduced them for class. I could post the pictures and mail out the instruction book if anyone would be interested.

I don't have one here. Sounds like a great class though.

ME!! Oh, me! I'd love to see it.

We don't have one either. I would love to see what you have. I will pm you my e-mail address.
S :)

Ok - I took some photos - shall I just link them to a website or is there a secret thing you do that makes the pictures come up directly in the thread?

Sasha

I will email them directly to those of you who have already PM'ed me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter