Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

A link to photobucket would work...

I've posted in the thread, but sometimes it doesn't work, so maybe someone else can give directions...

I'm excited about this one.

I better not sew on anything......it might give me away. :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, I think I can handle this swap! My first one! :cool1: I will work on my list and get it right to you guys. And I am pretty sure that DD (7) will be very excited about this. She is a big scrapper. I will get her list in the morning and PM it.

okie, dokie artichokie! Got PM's sent for me and DD-and I tell you, she is squealing she is so excited (keep in mind she's 8 and VERY dramatic!) We can't wait to find out who our pals will be

I'd really like to do this but I think I'll have to sit this Secret Sister Swap out. It was so much fun buying for my SS and getting packages in the mail but I'll wait until the Spring Swap to join in again.

I sent my pm 2 nights ago and I just sent DD's pm. She is very excited as am I!! :cool1:

I'd really like to do this but I think I'll have to sit this Secret Sister Swap out. It was so much fun buying for my SS and getting packages in the mail but I'll wait until the Spring Swap to join in again.

Me too.:guilty:

Sorry you ladies won't be participating. It was a hard decision for me to sign up but I'm glad I did. I'm really looking forward to the process. In fact, I picked up a few things yesterday and dug through my stash for my first month's shipment.

I can't wait!

Can you still take 2 kids? My DD's loved when I got packages in the mail and even had a treat or 2 of their own sent to them from my SS's in the past. They are 5 & 7. Let me know and I'll PM you their info.:goodvibes

Ok. Jango has changed his mind again and we sent off the PM to BAMB and MT. Please let me know if that is wrong. Also, he is my DS (7). :) Good thing my DD (4) doesn't know.:rolleyes1

ETA: Did you get my PM? I wasn't on the list.

Ok. Jango has changed his mind again and we sent off the PM to BAMB and MT. Please let me know if that is wrong. Also, he is my DS (7). :) Good thing my DD (4) doesn't know.:rolleyes1

ETA: Did you get my PM? I wasn't on the list.

I just got it. I have him- I will add him to the list. I had two many Dis windows open on the desk top. Sorry!
S :)

Thanks for adding DD!! I didn't see my name on the list for the big people- please don't forget me!!!

Thanks for adding DD!! I didn't see my name on the list for the big people- please don't forget me!!!

Got Ya! I'm not sure how I missed it but we would have caught it when we double checked out list.
S :)

Just verifing that I got my PM answers sent tonight - please Mickeyteacher and BernardandMissBianca tell me that you got them - I couldn't possible remember what I answered to do it over :rotfl:

Seriously, the SS swap was definiately a "highlight" for me last year and I felt "so special" when I got a package in the mail - Yes - me - I got a package in the mail..................and my DH would actually let me show him all my goodies and he would "ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh and aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" just where I thought he should too!:thumbsup2 well - okay so maybe it wasn't really ooooohh's and aaaaahh's - but he did stay in the room and looked at my "surprise" with me and truly he thought it was pretty cool :yay:

Okay - can't wait to find out who my SS will be - Mickeyteacher and BernardandMissBianca thanks for hosting and making this possible - and I like the theme "twist" this year too......

Update...
I have sent out the kids swap partner. I have paired everyone in my group of adults, but my sleepingpill is starting to take effect and I do not want to make a mistake. I will finish sending out your partners when I return home from gymnastics tomorrow evening. Both kids have lessons until 6 pm,so it will be after that.
I'm sorry that it can not be sooner, but my county wants me to teach instaed of play on the Dis at school, so they have blocked it.

Thanks for understanding.
Shawna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter