Famous people at WDW

My BIL swears he saw Scottie Pippen in 2007 when we were all there. Since he was wandering when he shouldn't have been, I think he was just trying to cover his absence.

Last year at Disneyland, we saw Mitchell Musso, Selena Gomez and the rest of the cast of Wizards of Waverly Place. My kids thought I was amazing.

Same night, we noticed a group near the Matterhorn and knew it was someone famous. My dh asked me who the woman was in the group. Hmmm.... see the guy with all that dark curly hair? My 80s hair metal former life tells me that's Slash, formerly of Guns N Roses. I was far more excited about seeing Slash than seeing his wife...

Back in Feb 2008, my DD and I were walking on Main ST and saw Samantha Brown from the travel channel...we stop to see what was going on, she was interviewing people for her next WDW show...the producer asked us to participate, got to talk to her, take a couple of photos too. She was very nice and sweet to my DD....unfortunately we weren't included in her show.

Stayed at the Beach Club last summer and Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were staying there. I didn't see them but I met their bodyguard :cool1:

Dh and I saw holly Madison (former playmate and Hugh hefner girlfriend - she was on the e shoe the girls next door- and current Vegas headliner and has her own e show hollys world) in epcot on Sunday 9/19/2010. She and her friend were leaving coral reef with their VIP tourguide.

I rode Rockin Roller Coaster with Steven Tyler in November 2006.

OMG!!!! I would have died! I love him :love: Our friend who is a CM saw him in Epcot and said he was really cool and nice. Stopping for pictures with fans and shaking hands and everything. So jealous.

Dh and I saw holly Madison (former playmate and Hugh hefner girlfriend - she was on the e shoe the girls next door- and current Vegas headliner and has her own e show hollys world) in epcot on Sunday 9/19/2010. She and her friend were leaving coral reef with their VIP tourguide.

My roommate works in Downtown Disney and heard she was down there the other day. Didn't realize she'd visit Epcot!

My friend ran into a well known adult film star who was there with her young daughter. I dunno if it's appropriate to mention who but she said the girl was super nice.

-Kitty

My roommate works in Downtown Disney and heard she was down there the other day. Didn't realize she'd visit Epcot!

Holly is a HUGEEE disney fan. She tweeted the entire week she was there saying she was staying at the Grand Floridan (her favorite hotel in the world, her words) and she went to all the parks multiple days. Even did a princess buffet haha,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter