Famous people at WDW

I always seem to "just miss people" like 2 yrs ago I was in EPCOT in Mousegear. I was looking at some POTC stuff at the counter where the register is.. the CM behind the counter said. He was just here last night. Meaning Johnny Depp :eek:

wow. Oh well I missed him :[

In November of 2007 we saw David Robinson coming out of Expedition Everest with his family. He was there to do the Candelight Processional.

I snapped about 5 seconds too late :)
DavidRobinson.jpg

I was on the bus sitting behind Aleisha Allen from "Are we there yet?" and "Are we done yet?".

This one lady asked her if she would get a picture with her son and said she knows that they are on vacation and hates to ask. Aleisha was very happy to do it (the son had no idea who it was) and then Aleisha's mom said she would take a picture of Aleisha and the lady.

We had no idea of who it was.

Never saw a celebrity there but when we were on our honeymoon in 1993, a group of people thought my DH was Kurt Cobain... He just smiled and waved :lmao: Only thing is, I look NOTHING like Courtney Love (Thank God!)

I always seem to "just miss people" like 2 yrs ago I was in EPCOT in Mousegear. I was looking at some POTC stuff at the counter where the register is.. the CM behind the counter said. He was just here last night. Meaning Johnny Depp :eek:

When I was there in 2007, we watched the Boo To You Parade during MNSSHP and I would swear on my life that it was the REAL Captain Jack on the parade float! I have a video of it at home... There was a woman who knew the president of his fan club and was supposed to check to see if he was in Florida at the time (there were rumors that he was there visiting his parents who live somewhere in the area), but I never heard back from her. Supposedly he and his family stay at the Beach Club when they go.

I feel like in all the times I have been to WDW, I HAD to have passed a celeb somewhere but I am usually so enthralled with being there that I don't notice!

I can't confirm this at all BUT...back in the day my aunt and I were sitting outside of ToT waiting on our family who was riding it....yep I'm a chicken...AND we could have swore we saw Micheal Jordan. Everyone in our group thought we were crazy but if it wasn't him it sure as heck looked just like him.

Well then on the way back to the Boardwalk, everyone on the bus was talking about how Micheal Jordan was at Disney World and wondered if anyone had seen him. Everyone in our family then were jealous because we probably did see him. Again I hate to completely confirm it was him because we were unsure.

I have seen alot of clebs at espn the weekend. Said hi to mike golic from " Mike and Mike", I had my picture taken with bobby bowden at the espn club (ex flordia state head coach) and had dinner at japan across from Eddie Money. :rockband Also ran into and talked with one of paula's boys from her cooking show.

in 2001 my friends and i saw richard dreyfuss in the lazy river at blizzard beach...

3 of my friends and i were ahead of our 5th friend, and all of a sudden she came running (well, what ever running could be in a lazy river) towards us saying she saw him floating by...so we hung on to the side, and as he got closer, i took a picture of my 2 friends and got him in between....you can see him smiling (it was an underwater camera, not the best pictures, i should find it and scan it) so he knew what was going on...

as we were getting out, our one friend said to him "enjoy the rest of your vacation!" and he smiled and said thanks....

I saw Tyler Christopher (Nicholas Cassadine) and Natalia Livingston (Emily Quartermaine) from General Hospital at 8TRAXX years ago duiring Super Soap Weekend. This was a big deal to me because it was my birthday, and I share my birthday with Tyler. They were dating IRL and either dating or married on the show at the time. I even pointed them out to my friend who was with me. I was also slightly inebriated so I think I might have scared them a little bit. :rotfl:

Saw Robert Irvine from Dinner Impossible running thru Epcot this past Feb. and Jessica Simpson at MK filming the Christmas parade couple years back.

Does one of the imagination movers count? It was the one that plays the drums, and he was with his wife or girlfriend. I wasn't really "starstruck" though :rotfl:

When I was there in 2007, we watched the Boo To You Parade during MNSSHP and I would swear on my life that it was the REAL Captain Jack on the parade float! I have a video of it at home... There was a woman who knew the president of his fan club and was supposed to check to see if he was in Florida at the time (there were rumors that he was there visiting his parents who live somewhere in the area), but I never heard back from her. Supposedly he and his family stay at the Beach Club when they go.

I feel like in all the times I have been to WDW, I HAD to have passed a celeb somewhere but I am usually so enthralled with being there that I don't notice!

hmmmm interesting. This would have been Fall of 2007 I was there, we always go in the Fall HAHAHa scan that pic! would be coool. wait correction, u dont have a pic just video?

We also missed him by a few days 2 years ago. An accquaintance at the time was a CM and she saw him from afar and told us which bench he sat on in Frontierland and my DD and I had to go take pictures of ourselves sitting there, too :rotfl2: She also told us she had heard he stayed at the Contemporary, 11th floor, so we went there and hopped on the elevator for a photo (I'm a big scrapbooker, LOL!) but of course that is concierge level, so we couldn't ride up.

Johnny Depp is my :love:

hmmmm interesting. This would have been Fall of 2007 I was there, we always go in the Fall HAHAHa scan that pic! would be coool. wait correction, u dont have a pic just video?

yup just the video...he was up on top of the Pirates float and it was dark so it was nearly impossible to get a good picture

Here's the video though!

I was at MNSSHP in 2007 too and I was thinking the same thing! He REALLY looked like Johnny Depp!!! :cloud9:

That does look an awful lot like him.

When we were at DL last OCtober I met Noah Wylie. We talked while picking up katsup packets for our kids. I didn't want to draw attention to him by asking for a picture. He thanked me for that saying he was on a family day. 5 days later he and his wife announced they were splitting.

Jamie Dixon, Pitt's basketball coach, was on our flight home, and I'm pretty sure he was in Disney World

My sister literally RAN into Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth from GH), in November of 2008. We had just come out of meeting the fairies in Toontown and there was Rebecca with her kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter