Famous people at WDW

yup just the video...he was up on top of the Pirates float and it was dark so it was nearly impossible to get a good picture

Here's the video though!

Ok, that really DOES look like Johnny Depp! If that's not the real-life Captain Jack, it's absolutely the best look-alike I've ever seen. :love:

1998 Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgwick at GF. [They were kind of rude, we did not approach them, but our DD14 (who was 18 mos. at the time) did and they just pulled their kids away and kept on walking. Watch out for that 18 mos. old autograph hound. We just chuckled :lmao:

2006 Beyonce

There are a lot of stars there during the taping of the "live" Christmas parade, but we are only seeing them at a distance.

I have to say Santa leaving Ohana's after a good breakfast was the best for my DD10 (then 8) was a huge hit. He was awe struck :eek: when Santa turned to him and said..."I hope your being good, because you know I'm coming soon." My son just nodded yes - speachless.

Ok, that really DOES look like Johnny Depp! If that's not the real-life Captain Jack, it's absolutely the best look-alike I've ever seen. :love:

That's exactly what I said! How come I can never see THAT Capt. Jack do the Pirates Tutorial? :rotfl2:

yup just the video...he was up on top of the Pirates float and it was dark so it was nearly impossible to get a good picture

Here's the video though!

OMGOMGOMGOMG SRSLY??? Looks just like him! thx for sharin! wow

What's the biggest celebrity you've spotted at the World. And I don't mean getting total VIP treatment, or at the Super Bowl Parade or Candlelight Processional?

I met Mick Foley (former pro wrestler) with his family on the monorail heading from Grand Floridian to MK. I met Kevin Greene (former NFL player with Rams, Panthers) in the batrhoom at the Japan Pavillion bathroom. I also met jaime Lynn Spears in line at Rock-N-Roller Coaster (she noticed our LSU shirts and is also from Louisiana).

We stood in standby line with Spears for about :30. Even though these are C list celebs (if that), it was still shocking me they'd be slumming it up with the general population.

I mean, i know people who get FP hook ups, you'd think standby would out of their vocabulary.

If you do a search on this topic, there are a couple of huge threads with all the celebrity spottings in WDW. Some of them are pretty interesting.

Outside of the Disney celebs (esp. Donald!) and those at the Christmas parade taping, umm...well....none!

Special Agent Skinner from the X-Files (Mitch Pileggi) in 2001 waiting for the Alien Encounter in Magic Kingdom.

What's the biggest celebrity you've spotted at the World. And I don't mean getting total VIP treatment, or at the Super Bowl Parade or Candlelight Processional?

I met Mick Foley (former pro wrestler) with his family on the monorail heading from Grand Floridian to MK. I met Kevin Greene (former NFL player with Rams, Panthers) in the batrhoom at the Japan Pavillion bathroom. I also met jaime Lynn Spears in line at Rock-N-Roller Coaster (she noticed our LSU shirts and is also from Louisiana).

We stood in standby line with Spears for about :30. Even though these are C list celebs (if that), it was still shocking me they'd be slumming it up with the general population.

I mean, i know people who get FP hook ups, you'd think standby would out of their vocabulary.

I've never seen anyone, but one of my students rode next to Drew Carey on RnRC a few years back :goodvibes

Jamie Gertz w/ family at AK.

Ivana Trump and her two kids (then) shopping at Mouse Ears, Epcot.

Of course, both times they had Disney Security and/or guides with them.

I've never seen anyone, but one of my students rode next to Drew Carey on RnRC a few years back :goodvibes

Gee, and i would have thought one would run into Drew at his own attraction.

Apparently it's too boring for him as well :rotfl2:

Last weekend I saw Jon Stewart by Star Tours. He was there for the Star Wars Convention and Last Tour to Endor thing at DHS. I was sitting by were they have the speeder bike waiting for my husband when he came with his family and they had a photo shoot on the speeder bike.

Dianna Ross a few years back ... ate at 1900 Park Faire while we were there and then was able to get her picture while she waited for the elevator at the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter