Fantasmic Thread!

I wonder with all these reservations that they're going to rope off the entire front section for ADRs.
thats what they have done in the last 10 years, possibly longer. Before the shutdown and before the fire, the front section was divided into 3 sections, Blue Bayou in the middle with grab and go Hungry Bear on the Haunted Mansion side and then Riverbelle on the other side.

thats what they have done in the last 10 years, possibly longer. Before the shutdown and before the fire, the front section was divided into 3 sections, Blue Bayou in the middle with grab and go Hungry Bear on the Haunted Mansion side and then Riverbelle on the other side.
I was last there with friends in 2019 and we got ground space sort of in front of Pirates not far from the river. No restaurant reservations needed.

All of River Belle reservations are offline now, not just the “special” reservations.

I think someone in IT pushed everything live instead of dev and so they just took it all offline until they are are ready to release the information. And my bet is the hold up is the food photography.

I really hope they don’t cancel the reservations we all got. 🙏

Things changed. I was there in 2022. That section after the shutdown and before the fire was changed to the VIP / Plaid area. It had chairs
Oh yes, I know things changed after the pandemic. I was responding to your comment that all the front viewing area had been reserved for restaurant patrons for at least 10 years.

All of River Belle reservations are offline now, not just the “special” reservations.

I think someone in IT pushed everything live instead of dev and so they just took it all offline until they are are ready to release the information. And my bet is the hold up is the food photography.

Yep..no photos or menu....description for the package not ready for website....let's hope this all works out!

I'd be surprised if they get cancelled

I can tell you I'd be upset and we all knew what we were getting...just got lucky on the timing and anyone can cancel if they dont like the prices or meal

I doubt they cancel them as they didn't cancel those lucky folks who have the premium booked! But who knows! I'll keep my BB second show just in case!

I also doubt that they will cancel. Who was it that got that 5:15 Fantasmic reservation and received a phone call telling them that the timing had changed to later? They didn't cancel, but called to notify that it had changed.

Late last night, I saw several very popular social media accounts announce the River Belle Fantasmic reservations.

Last edited:
I also doubt that they will cancel. Who was it that got that 5:15 Fantasmic reservation and received a phone call telling them that the timing had changed to later? They didn't cancel, but called to notify that it had changed.

Late last night, I saw several very popular social media accounts announce the River Belle Fantasmic reservations.
I’m surprised it too so long for the vloggers and such … DISBoards got the scoop on that news for sure!

As of now they can't the city wont allow them to

Very stupid considering USH can down the freeway
One battle at a time. Now that DIsneyforward is approved; next battles would be that (compromise with smaller fireworks as a selling point perhaps) and skyliner to link the projects all together (less street traffic and pollution spin).

I'll rather have the cool fireworks than a drone show if it's one or the other tbh.
I agree.....but also fireworks are not good for the Environment , animals etc

So hopefully in the net 10 years Drones shows improve enough where we won't miss fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter