Fantasmic Thread!

I'm the one that got the Premium RB F! package for opening day at 5:15, but then Disney called to tell me it is actually 7:15 as expected.

Does anyone know if it will be a Prix Fix menu or if they generally have done full menu for the Premium package?

We also snagged a BB package for the same day, so we are trying to decide between the two.

Last edited:
I'm the one that got the Premium RB F! package for opening day at 5:15, but then Disney called to tell me it is actually 7:15 as expected.

Does anyone know if it will be a Prix Fix menu or if they generally have done full menu for the Premium package?

We also snagged a BB package for the same day, so we are trying to decide between the two.
Can only report what it was in the past which was set menu for the fantasmic package with just a few options, but folks typically reported being able to order off the regular menu too.

If the best view is important to you I would do the BB package. The perk of the premium is having a seat, but the view can really be so so. BB will get you front and center- typically sitting on the ground.

Standard perhaps.means reserved seating vs premium. Seating at rb for the actual show and 715 seating.

I'm hopeful that standard river belle will allow simple ordering brunch menu instead of price fixe especially with this close in. $99 bb x4 is pricey even though we love bb....not that much.

9 days away and basically no info from Disney about how viewing will work, other than the BB package. Very interesting. Maybe they are still trying to figure out how they want to do things?! I suspect all the construction in NOS/CC is causing crowd flow concerns.

9 days away and basically no info from Disney about how viewing will work, other than the BB package. Very interesting. Maybe they are still trying to figure out how they want to do things?! I suspect all the construction in NOS/CC is causing crowd flow concerns.
Yeah....normally people stand back by Hm even if they are not suppose to but now the path is too small and people have to keep moving

Interesting development!

Regular River belle reservations have returned with no more of the "special option"

AND

The picture that goes with my river bell Fantasmic reservation is now the picture used for the fantasmic dining reservation page..:

I have too much time on my hands..

Attachments

• IMG_5670.jpeg
    IMG_5670.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
Interesting development!

Regular River belle reservations have returned with no more of the "special option"

AND

The picture that goes with my river bell Fantasmic reservation is now the picture used for the fantasmic dining reservation page..:

I have too much time on my hands..
I went and checked and mine does too 👍🏻

If you click on details under the reservations it shows the Fantasmic dinning package page which only mentions BB...
Yeah, I see that now. I scrolled down in the app and all the details, menu, pricing etc are showing BB. I hope they update that soon with Riverbelle info, I’d love to know what I reserved and how much Im paying for it 😹

Drones not totally embargoed in Anaheim:

Angels game 5/4th 800 drones.
Cool show. Wish I could have listened to that great Star Wars music while watching the video, but that guy's shouting was more than I could take so I had to mute the audio.

This is just a guess, but using drones over Disneyland might be prohibited due to the "temporary" flight restriction that's been in effect over DL for many years:

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_3635.html

It's amusing if Disney itself is getting caught up in the TFR that they requested. 😁

Last edited:
Cool show. Wish I could have listened to that great Star Wars music while watching the video, but that guy's shouting was more than I could take so I had to mute the audio.

This is just a guess, but using drones over Disneyland might be prohibited due to the "temporary" flight restriction that's been in effect over DL for many years:

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_3635.html

It's amusing if Disney itself is getting caught up in the TFR that they requested. :rotfl2:
That may be a very plausible reason. Unwinding federal rules no easy task.

Just canceled my backup Blue Bayou reservations for July 2 if anyone is in need of them! 1 lunch dining package, 1 regular lunch, 1 regular dinner. No idea how long it takes for canceled reservations to be released for booking but can’t hurt to look if you missed the initial booking window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter