Fantasy 10 night cruise 7/12 - 7/22

Disney_lost_it

Earning My Ears
Disappointing trip. This was our 9th cruise, most of which have been on the Fantasy. Our 3rd post COVID, I felt like I was on a moving romper room. The kids were out of control. A group of 30-40 mid teen kids just made things frustrating. Every evening they would aggregate in certain areas of the ship and act up. Run up and pressing all floors on an elevator then run away. Run through the other passengers during crowded times. Just being pains.

Their actions were a common talking point among other adults. Others had noted that security would take them to the cabin, only to be sent back out by their parents.

Heard there was a theft of the onboard Jewry store. Yeah, Disney doesn't have a security camera everyone. They were caught.

One evening I watched a group of EE's form a circle in the atrium and play catch with a personal service dog. Now it was ~11pm, but other guests had to walk around or through their circle to pass through the atrium or go up\down the stairs. Extremely frustrating as I recognized several of the EE's as being the worst offenders of barking at the passengers to keep an aisle clear while waiting to see a character or to close the gap in a line.

As for the app. They were doing a nightly scavenger hunt, which was fun. I had a few questions at Port Adventures, location for the nightly list, they just kept telling me to look on the app. After quite some time looking for the answer on the app we went to customer service. Guess what, they couldn't find the answer either. Why, it wasn't on the app. Welcome to the new world of just go look on the app.

Don't even want to go into their ripoff WiFi. They wanted $28 per day. What a joke. So no WiFi. You spend close to $2,000 per day and they try for an extra $28 for what is basically a utility ( and extra 0.01% per day). The Wingate we stayed in the night before was $130 and had FREE WiFi. come on Disney, bring back the free base usage. People on a 10 night cruise do need to check in on home every once and a while.

Cheap!!!!!

Disappointing trip. This was our 9th cruise, most of which have been on the Fantasy. Our 3rd post COVID, I felt like I was on a moving romper room. The kids were out of control. A group of 30-40 mid teen kids just made things frustrating. Every evening they would aggregate in certain areas of the ship and act up. Run up and pressing all floors on an elevator then run away. Run through the other passengers during crowded times. Just being pains.

Their actions were a common talking point among other adults. Others had noted that security would take them to the cabin, only to be sent back out by their parents.

Heard there was a theft of the onboard Jewry store. Yeah, Disney doesn't have a security camera everyone. They were caught.

One evening I watched a group of EE's form a circle in the atrium and play catch with a personal service dog. Now it was ~11pm, but other guests had to walk around or through their circle to pass through the atrium or go up\down the stairs. Extremely frustrating as I recognized several of the EE's as being the worst offenders of barking at the passengers to keep an aisle clear while waiting to see a character or to close the gap in a line.

As for the app. They were doing a nightly scavenger hunt, which was fun. I had a few questions at Port Adventures, location for the nightly list, they just kept telling me to look on the app. After quite some time looking for the answer on the app we went to customer service. Guess what, they couldn't find the answer either. Why, it wasn't on the app. Welcome to the new world of just go look on the app.

Don't even want to go into their ripoff WiFi. They wanted $28 per day. What a joke. So no WiFi. You spend close to $2,000 per day and they try for an extra $28 for what is basically a utility ( and extra 0.01% per day). The Wingate we stayed in the night before was $130 and had FREE WiFi. come on Disney, bring back the free base usage. People on a 10 night cruise do need to check in on home every once and a while.

Cheap!!!!!
What/who is an EE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter