Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

I smiled when you said " squeeze another cruise!" I suppose a lot of us have done that to hurry up the level ladder!:)

We originally had one planned for next week but as life would have it we had to cancel. No big deal I guess.

Can you explain the crafters FE a bit better for me? I'm guessing it has to do with everything being handmade, but not certain.

We originally had one planned for next week but as life would have it we had to cancel. No big deal I guess.

Can you explain the crafters FE a bit better for me? I'm guessing it has to do with everything being handmade, but not certain.

It was tiggermom93 who suggested it, and there have been quite a few questions, so, I will send her a conversation asking her to explain a bit more. In a FE that I recently participated in, some of the crafty things I received were a decorated, personalized beverage container, magnets, decorative clothes pins which came in handy for attaching bathing suits to the "clothes lines" in the bathtub, and personalized carry bag. For girls, some crafters made hair barrettes, personalized.

Craft FE group
This group is for crafters wanting a Fish Exchange. It will be maxed at 12 cabins

tiggermom93
cefarley

We would love to join the FE for this cruise.

WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP - 4 people
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18 - 2 kiddos - 10boy 14girl
Cabin # - 6668
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) - Anniversary 20 years
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters - Star Wars and Stitch

friendly reminder to randhomelori. We need to send you the FE 2 list. click to expand the FE thread quoted here for help with how to increase your post count on the DIS. Thanks.

:fish::fish::fish:OUR FE GROUP #2 IS OPEN:fish::fish::fish:

FE #2 **OPEN**
PARTICIPANTS:

randlhomelori
miniac
wyorunner
missa24

FE #1 **CLOSED**

Poison Ivy and Johnny Quest
Kel-C_D27
Disneylovers - Cabin 1 (participating separately)
Disneylovers - Cabin 2 (participating separately)
Shananana
mom4mad
LouiseG
Karen924
Teke3
Bach's mom
Vivica
luckyeight
blu3
pekollie
goofydvc

Fish Extenders - CLICK HERE FOR FE Basic Information

Click Here for Fish Extender Gifts (FE) Pics #1:

Click Here for Fish Extender Gifts (FE) Pics #2:

NEW SIGNUPS: OUR 2ND FE GROUP IS NOW OPEN!

IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN, JUST LET US KNOW HERE ON THE DIS. I WILL CIRCULATE A DETAILED LIST VIA PM TO EACH GROUP INDIVIDUALLY.

NOTE: In order to participate in the FE, you must have a minimum POST REPLY count of 10 here on the Disboards. The list will only be circulated via "Private Conversation" sent to your inbox on the Dis. which can only be accessed after you reach 10 posts.

I've created a thread here on the test board to help get your post count to 10. http://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasy-dvc-cruise-testing-board.3543324/

OR, you can simply post here on our cruisemeet thread or anywhere on the disboards.

Once your post count reaches 10, click on my name "poison ivy" under my avatar and "start a conversation"

SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFO:
WHO IS IN YOUR GROUP
AGES OF ANYONE UNDER 18
Cabin # -
ANY CELEBRATIONS (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
ANY Allergies/SPECIAL REQUESTS
Favorite Characters

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the pictures. My daughter is already creating a list of things she wants to make.

Thanks, were looking forward to it. This will be our number 5 cruise. So we'll finally have gold status after this one. May try to squeeze another cruise in before August.

Is it possible to add castaway club status to our FE list? I have a few options for the different levels. I should probably ask ms. ivy that.

Hello and welcome to our cruise meet! I have added the CC status to the list of items on the FE information page.

Speaking of CC status, JQ (johnny quest) and I will check off cruise #9 after the Member Cruise. We keep looking for an excuse to get to platinum but nothing in the works just yet.

I was looking at the itinerary. I see that the last day we are at Castaway Cay. I hope we get to spend the whole day there before we go back to port.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. My daughter is already creating a list of things she wants to make.

In the past, we've created a few things; bought a few things; or done some combination of the 2.
Your daughter will have a lot fun checking the FE for surprises.

I was looking at the itinerary. I see that the last day we are at Castaway Cay. I hope we get to spend the whole day there before we go back to port.

Do anyone know the CC times yet? In the past, the all aboard was around 4-430 I believe. as soon as they give the all clear, you can walk off the ship. I'll have to refresh my memory as to the earliest time that may be.

It was tiggermom93 who suggested it, and there have been quite a few questions, so, I will send her a conversation asking her to explain a bit more. In a FE that I recently participated in, some of the crafty things I received were a decorated, personalized beverage container, magnets, decorative clothes pins which came in handy for attaching bathing suits to the "clothes lines" in the bathtub, and personalized carry bag. For girls, some crafters made hair barrettes, personalized.

Craft FE group
This group is for crafters wanting a Fish Exchange. It will be maxed at 12 cabins

tiggermom93
cefarley

I remember getting coasters, made out of cork in the shape of Mickey ears.

Do anyone know the CC times yet? In the past, the all aboard was around 4-430 I believe. as soon as they give the all clear, you can walk off the ship. I'll have to refresh my memory as to the earliest time that may be.
I think the ones doing the 5k are the first passengers off the ship. Maybe that's 8:30. It does depend on how easy it was to dock! The itinerary says 9:30.

Is the 5K offered on every Disney Cruise to Castaway Cay?

From what I can tell, the 5k is offered every time a ship stops at Castaway Cay, so I would think this will be no different and will be disappointed if it is...because we like running it! Ran the Castaway cay challenge in 2016, and it was a race against the captain which was fun, then we waited the ten seconds for him to cross the finish line behind us and got our picture with him!

Thank you. Can our kids come off the boat while we run and start enjoying the island. They are 15,12, and 11 yrs old?

Thank you. Can our kids come off the boat while we run and start enjoying the island. They are 15,12, and 11 yrs old?

Some one please chime in if I am wrong, but the would have to participate in the 5k. Once you were all done then they could begin the beach fun. Otherwise you can drop them off at the oceaneers club and pick them up when you are done.

Some one please chime in if I am wrong, but the would have to participate in the 5k. Once you were all done then they could begin the beach fun. Otherwise you can drop them off at the oceaneers club and pick them up when you are done.

I wish I could help as far as the policy for families/children of 5k participants but we've never signed up. Hopefully I can find the information posted somewhere here on the boards or the DCL website.

I do know that we have been among the first to be let off the ship at Castaway Cay and I distinctly remember noticing the 5k was still going on. I believe I snapped a few photos.

I think the ones doing the 5k are the first passengers off the ship. Maybe that's 8:30. It does depend on how easy it was to dock! The itinerary says 9:30.

We last cruised Dec'16 and there was a line of people getting off the ship with the 5k runners at 8:30am. They were told they had to disembark on the front gangway while the runners got out the back. When we cruised Feb'16 the 5k runners were the only ones on the island. So I think they might have changed the policy on the only 5k runners allowed off the ship, or at least be a little more lenient. So to answer the other question, I think they would be allowed to as long as you trust your children to stay put and stay out of trouble for the amount of time it takes you to run. The only kids I saw being dropped off to be watched was younger children. Always a good question to ask onboard when you registerer for the 5k.

Reminder - our check in dates are fast approaching for this cruise. 5/13/17 is the date for Gold according to the website.
We've got a lot going on right now - a 5/22 Pandora DVC preview + a British Isles Cruise in July. it's been a planning craze around here.

What's everyone else doing?

Reminder - our check in dates are fast approaching for this cruise. 5/13/17 is the date for Gold according to the website.
We've got a lot going on right now - a 5/22 Pandora DVC preview + a British Isles Cruise in July. it's been a planning craze around here.

What's everyone else doing?

We have the DVC Pandora preview on May 13, then head to Port Canaveral for our EBTA! After the cruise we spend 2 nights in Iceland. That's basically our May!!!!

We have the DVC Pandora preview on May 13, then head to Port Canaveral for our EBTA! After the cruise we spend 2 nights in Iceland. That's basically our May!!!!

I've been trying to follow the Pandora thread but it's tough to keep up with. Hopefully you can report back here before we attend.
wow you are on the EBTA this month! That's a long cruise. You'll have to let us know what movies are playing. I'm sure pirates will be premiered.
Are you guys platinum?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter