Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

So excited!!!! I just got a 2 day/1 night vacation package at Miracosta with the exact same room type as my first package. We will have the same room type for 3 nights in a row now!!!!!!!!! I really hope they let me keep the same room. The only downside is that the first breakfast is 7:20am, which is way too late to do Happy Entry. It would be our TDS day. I booked the latest possible, 9:30. Might not even do that, but breakfast isn't a huge deal for us, and it's the very last day. My CC from my hotel only bookings was saved, Chase Sapphire Visa, but it wouldn't take it. So, I tried my Citibank MC; no go. I even got a text and entered the code. They sent a lovely email wanting me to verify if it was fraud or not and to retry if it wasn't. I even have a darn travel notice for Japan for those dates in the system. Poooooo on that. I tried my original Chase Sapphire Visa again, but I hand entered the info this time. It took it!!!! I was so having a heart attack that I wouldn't get it, because I couldn't give them my money :rotfl2: It's weird, because my hotel only bookings, including one I made last night, have been fine reusing the card. I think there's something with the larger proce of the vacation package that freaks stuff out.

So excited!!!! I just got a 2 day/1 night vacation package at Miracosta with the exact same room type as my first package. We will have the same room type for 3 nights in a row now!!!!!!!!! I really hope they let me keep the same room. The only downside is that the first breakfast is 7:20am, which is way too late to do Happy Entry. It would be our TDS day. I booked the latest possible, 9:30. Might not even do that, but breakfast isn't a huge deal for us, and it's the very last day. My CC from my hotel only bookings was saved, Chase Sapphire Visa, but it wouldn't take it. So, I tried my Citibank MC; no go. I even got a text and entered the code. They sent a lovely email wanting me to verify if it was fraud or not and to retry if it wasn't. I even have a darn travel notice for Japan for those dates in the system. Poooooo on that. I tried my original Chase Sapphire Visa again, but I hand entered the info this time. It took it!!!! I was so having a heart attack that I wouldn't get it, because I couldn't give them my money :rotfl2: It's weird, because my hotel only bookings, including one I made last night, have been fine reusing the card. I think there's something with the larger proce of the vacation package that freaks stuff out.
Congrats! I emailed guest services about keeping the same room across two packages (same room type) and they said it would happen. And agree about the credit card rejection being more likely at high volume times.

:cheer2::banana::Pinkbounc:dance3::wizard::jumping3::jumping2::jumping1::bounce::cool1::stitch::sulley::figment::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::hmghost::yay::flower1: You get all the happy bouncing emojis for this momentous achievement!!

According to the FAQ, yes, as Hilton Tokyo Bay is on the list of Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels.

https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=20634&category=1309&page=1

Q: I will be staying at another hotel on the day I check out of a Disney Hotel. Can I have my baggage delivered?

A: If your next hotel is a Disney Hotel (luxury/deluxe/moderate type) or a Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotel, your baggage will be delivered to the next hotel free of charge.
Please bring your baggage directly to the Guest Service Counter or Bell Desk before 12:00 noon on the check-out day, or call the SERVICE HOTLINE from your room.

Your checked baggage will be delivered to your next hotel by 3:00 p.m. on the same day.

[Applicable hotels]
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels

Please note that baggage delivery is not available from the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel to the above hotels, and vice versa.
-At the Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel, baggage will be delivered between "Wish" and "Discover" as part of the room change process.
I wonder if this works in the reverse direction, too. We are staying at Sheraton before Miracosta.

I was able to get the additional two nights at the Tokyo Disneyland hotel in the Cinderella rooms to go along with our vacation package. I got into the website after being put in the waiting room at 9:05 Tokyo time and Fantasty Springs hotel was sold out. I'm happy that we hopefully won't have to move rooms since our 2 day package is in the same room type as our 2 day hotel only stay. Booking Dining reservations and getting one extra park day ticket is all I have left to plan now until we get to TDL.

If I have a room only night followed by a package (FS Hotel, same room type), any idea if I can use Happy 15 at DL on day 2 (DL park ticket will be from day 1 of the package). Thanks!

If I have a room only night followed by a package (FS Hotel, same room type), any idea if I can use Happy 15 at DL on day 2 (DL park ticket will be from day 1 of the package). Thanks!
You should be able to. FS Hotel gets Happy Entry to both parks. The HE is tied to the hotel not the ticket. Plus, you get HE on the days following checkin no matter if it’s a different reservation or not.

My daughter and I will be at DisneySea for the first time on Tues June 18 and Wed June 19. We didn't even know that Fantasy Springs was opening before our trip until a week ago. I've been researching feverishly ever since. We are staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay.

I realize that this is just 11-12 days after FS opens, but is there any chance at all for us to get inside the new land and ride one of the new rides? We are fine with paying for premiere for the rides, but I'm afraid that they will be sold out completely before we can get into the park even if we line up super early for rope drop. Any thoughts or advice?

My daughter and I will be at DisneySea for the first time on Tues June 18 and Wed June 19. We didn't even know that Fantasy Springs was opening before our trip until a week ago. I've been researching feverishly ever since. We are staying at the Hilton Tokyo Bay.

I realize that this is just 11-12 days after FS opens, but is there any chance at all for us to get inside the new land and ride one of the new rides? We are fine with paying for premiere for the rides, but I'm afraid that they will be sold out completely before we can get into the park even if we line up super early for rope drop. Any thoughts or advice?
Line up at the parks very early, so you're able to book Premier Access for any rides at Fantasy Springs area. Probably starting from 6 AM, if not earlier.

There might be a huge line to get into Tokyo Disneysea, even before 4 AM.... Fantasy Springs is Tokyo DisneySea's biggest expansion since it's opening in early 2000s.

Line up at the parks very early, so you're able to book Premier Access for any rides at Fantasy Springs area. Probably starting from 6 AM, if not earlier.

There might be a huge line to get into Tokyo Disneysea, even before 4 AM.... Fantasy Springs is Tokyo DisneySea's biggest expansion since it's opening in early 2000s.
Thanks for the info. I actually got freaked out about all this, hopped on the TDR website, and purchased a Fantasy Springs package instead! I'm a bit freaked out that I did that. We are Disneyland regulars, but we've also been to WDW multiple times, and we've also been to Disneyland Paris. Tokyo seems to be a big learning curve. I hope this package will make things a bit easier overall.

Thanks for the info. I actually got freaked out about all this, hopped on the TDR website, and purchased a Fantasy Springs package instead! I'm a bit freaked out that I did that. We are Disneyland regulars, but we've also been to WDW multiple times, and we've also been to Disneyland Paris. Tokyo seems to be a big learning curve. I hope this package will make things a bit easier overall.

I still would suggest lining up early for DisneySea if you don't have Happy Entry (15 minutes early entry). If you do have Happy Entry, 8:15 AM is a perfect time to line up.

You probably have Happy Entry to Disneyland depending on which hotel you got on your Fantasy Springs package. How many nights did you get and which hotel did you book?

I still would suggest lining up early for DisneySea if you don't have Happy Entry (15 minutes early entry). If you do have Happy Entry, 8:15 AM is a perfect time to line up.

You probably have Happy Entry to Disneyland depending on which hotel you got on your Fantasy Springs package. How many nights did you get and which hotel did you book?
The only hotel available for my dates was Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. I got two nights (June 17 and June 18). The package gives me park access June 17 at Disneyland (Disneyland 1-day passport), June 18 at DisneySea (1-day passport Fantasy Springs Magic), and June 19 at DisneySea (DisneySea 1-day passport). It includes breakfast (7:00 on the 18th and 6:40 on the 19th) at the Sherwood Garden Disneyland Hotel, so I'm not sure how early I could feasibly line up. It doesn't say Happy Entry anywhere on the package info, unfortunately.

Oh, and I made my Tokyo Bay Hilton reservation for June 16th. I hope it won't be too difficult switch from one hotel to the other early on the morning of the 17th (before lining up for Disneyland). We'll be leaving the resort after DisneySea on the 19th to sleep closer to Haneda airport before our June 20th flight.

Last edited:
The only hotel available for my dates was Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. I got two nights (June 17 and June 18). The package gives me park access June 17 at Disneyland (Disneyland 1-day passport), June 18 at DisneySea (1-day passport Fantasy Springs Magic), and June 19 at DisneySea (DisneySea 1-day passport). It includes breakfast (7:00 on the 18th and 6:40 on the 19th) at the Sherwood Garden Disneyland Hotel, so I'm not sure how early I could feasibly line up. It doesn't say Happy Entry anywhere on the package info, unfortunately.

Oh, and I made my Tokyo Bay Hilton reservation for June 16th. I hope it won't be too difficult switch from one hotel to the other early on the morning of the 17th (before lining up for Disneyland). We'll be leaving the resort after DisneySea on the 19th to sleep closer to Haneda airport before our June 20th flight.
Unfortunately you won't get Happy Entry perks.

Happy Entry are for the mornings after the hotel stays for the parks you go to. Those mornings are both at Tokyo DisneySea (18th and 19th). Tokyo Disneyland Hotel doesn't offer Happy Entry perks for Tokyo DisneySea.

Will this be your first time at Tokyo Disney, or have you been there before?

Unfortunately you won't get Happy Entry perks.

Happy Entry are for the mornings after the hotel stays for the parks you go to. Those mornings are both at Tokyo DisneySea (18th and 19th). Tokyo Disneyland Hotel doesn't offer Happy Entry perks for Tokyo DisneySea.

Will this be your first time at Tokyo Disney, or have you been there before?
First time. I figured there was no Happy Entry. Oh well. We will just have to go line up as soon as we can. Thanks for all of your help!

We are going too at that time. Keep looking. A package may show up at Miracosta or FS. We got one at Miracosta. We are regulars at WDW and go to Disneyland fairly often. We were there this week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter