Fast passes??

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
I’m not even sure this is the right place to ask, but has anyone recently booked fast passes? We’re set to book ours Tuesday. We’re still trying to decide if we’re going to take our chances and try to go. My husband and son are die hard Star Wars fans, so not getting to ride the Star Wars rides will be a failed trip. We’ve got a lot of points invested in this trip and I don’t want it to be a disappointing experience. We’ve got everything figured out if we need to reschedule, but trying to figure out what other’s fast pass experiences have been...might help us sway our decision.

Recently booked and did not get any first selections we wanted. This was for the 4th of July week with a 6 night stay and starting at the backend. But, it won’t change the amount of fun that will be had.

I recently booked them from the 5th-9th of July. Pretty darn limited. No tier 1's for the whole trip in Hollywood Studios, and "good" attraction availability was very spotty for the other parks. I decided to cancel the trip after seeing that. Either the parks will be too full for my liking, or too limited in what they will allow me to do.

I got MFSR at 14.25 on 60+3, together with RnR and ToT, all back to back. 60+4 (4 July), I got 10.15 Navi (FOP not available), EE and KR. After that I found lots of morning availability everywhere.

And no one knows if they open how they will handle what has been a mass boarding pass system lineup. BP process is an obvious issue if open.

Thanks for all the feedback....we decided to reschedule for our spring break (March) next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter