• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass cancelling ADR?

Jasmineandrajah

Mouseketeer
I have a 10:25 AM BOG ADR. When I try to schedule a fast pass at 9 AM, it says it's going to cancel this ADR. Is this because the FP technically goes until 10 AM? I'm so sad that I can't schedule a FP before our breakfast!

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Just try again later.
:D Will do. Thanks!

Any way you can get a screen shot or snip of the exact message? It's a new one on me. I've seen it warn me that I have an ADR at that time but never prevent me from booking
Could be one of their lovely new 'enhancements'

Any way you can get a screen shot or snip of the exact message? It's a new one on me. I've seen it warn me that I have an ADR at that time but never prevent me from booking

Even if it was, there'd be no reason for a 9AM FP+ to cancel a 10:25AM ADR.
There is no overlap at all.

The actual message is "Replacing these experiences: You're replacing these Fastpass+ plans with your new selection." I booked one Fastpass when it said this, and it didn't end up cancelling my ADR. o_O

Okay I took a chance and tried it again with my BOG! It didn't end up cancelling my ADR. So weird! Is it just me, or does their wording make it sound like the ADRs will be cancelled?

Okay I took a chance and tried it again with my BOG! It didn't end up cancelling my ADR. So weird! Is it just me, or does their wording make it sound like the ADRs will be cancelled?

The wording you posted above makes it sound like you're replacing one Fastpass with another. That wording wouldn't make me think anything is happening to an ADR at a restaurant.

If it doesn't mention "Dining Experience" or "Dining Reservation," I would not assume it has any impact on dining.

I just booked an ADR at a time when I had a FP and it didn't give me any warning or notice of any sort at all.
It must be something that happens when you do it the other way around.

I'll play around with that next

I just booked an ADR and then went to book a FP at the same exact time and all it did was include a note at the bottom of the FP screen that I had an ADR at the same time. Nothing popped up, no alerts at all.
These are both on the website/browser.

Tried on the app and it doesn't do anything, no alert, no pop up box to even notify you that you have something overlapping at all.

So yeah, whatever you are seeing is a glitch and unfortunately, your glitch, not one that others are having. That's why I was asking if you could get a screen shot or snip of the image or message. Maybe someone else would have seen it or otherwise recognizes it. Because something unusual about it for sure.

Last edited:
I agree with above, it sounds like you may have already had a FP booked during the time?

I just booked an ADR and then went to book a FP at the same exact time and all it did was include a note at the bottom of the FP screen that I had an ADR at the same time. Nothing popped up, no alerts at all.

Tried on the app and it doesn't do anything, no alert, no box to even notify you that you have something overlapping at all.

So yeah, whatever you are seeing is a glitch and unfortunately, your glitch, not one that others are having. That's why I was asking if you could get a screen shot or snip of the image or message. Maybe someone else would have seen it or otherwise recognizes it. Because something unusual about it for sure.
That is so strange! I'm using the MDE app. I have a screen shot of what's happening, but I don't know how to upload it lol. Can I only upload a URL? It's saved on my phone.

If it doesn't mention "Dining Experience" or "Dining Reservation," I would not assume it has any impact on dining.
Normally I would think the same. But it said that the FP was conflicting, and then it listed my ADR. I thought maybe they just called the ADR a FP within the app or something. I guess it's just my app! So weird!

That is so strange! I'm using the MDE app. I have a screen shot of what's happening, but I don't know how to upload it lol. Can I only upload a URL? It's saved on my phone.
There was a way to upload them to Photobucket but they've changed stuff and that doesn't work for everyone anymore. You can try. It might work (mine still work)
Dis has set up a photo hosting area but I tried it one time and failed at using it so I'm no help on how it works. Maybe someone else here can?

Tried on the app and it doesn't do anything, no alert, no box to even notify you that you have something overlapping at all.

Figured it out!

Attachments

• 20170914_123738.png
    20170914_123738.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 96
Oh, and have you tried doing the same thing on the website instead? What messages, if any, do you get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter