FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have a one night reservation onsite, so will have a rolling 60 days to book the rest of our days. Our checkin is Oct. 27 but we aren't making any reservations until Oct. 29.

Figured that our 60 days out for Oct. 27 would be Aug.28 and it would let us book for Oct. 27. However, yesterday on August 28 we were allowed to book for Oct. 28.

Today, we figured that would mean that we could book for Oct. 29 but the calendar has not advanced a day to Oct. 29. Is that because staying onsite for 1 night with a 5 day ticket opened the booking window for two days?

Any ideas? This shouldn't be that confusing.

For people that are at the 60 day mark, what date exactly were you allowed to book today?
You are 1 day too early.

The window initially opens for check-in and checkout days. It "rolls" with the first true offsite day.

You are 1 day too early.

The window initially opens for check-in and checkout days. It "rolls" with the first true offsite day.

Thank you. That's what we figured it must have been. Yesterday's window just surprised us when it gave us an extra day.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck with getting rock n' roller coaster as a fourth fastpass? And how much does single rider cut down on the wait time for that attraction?
Was able to get it for 2 in February, but never saw it as an option for 1 last week. Really depends on the day and the crowds. But don't stop checking. I've often found harder to get FPs by just booking SOMETHING then obsessively trying to modify.

Just trying this one again. :) Fastpass day is tomorrow.

We have one hotel/package reservation for my family of four. My parents are also staying the same days at the same resort (we booked them all at once) and I have both reservations and all the people linked to my MDE account. I can make Fastpasses for all six of us, right? Because my parents have no desire (or much ability) to try wrangling the app or website and we are trying to stay more or less together.

Just trying this one again. :) Fastpass day is tomorrow.

We have one hotel/package reservation for my family of four. My parents are also staying the same days at the same resort (we booked them all at once) and I have both reservations and all the people linked to my MDE account. I can make Fastpasses for all six of us, right? Because my parents have no desire (or much ability) to try wrangling the app or website and we are trying to stay more or less together.
You are good to go because everything is linked. Good luck tomorrow! :)

You betcha, mesa. I'm glad that we don't have to run interference on the uni boards like you are over here on this side of the boards!!!

I'm looking forward to my first return to UO this weekend after a 2.5-year absence! Couldn't let DC be retired without another go.

Sorry if this has been asked but I made our 3 fast passes, getting the river ride at AK rather than FoP (no availability). My question is, how can I see if any availability opens up for FoP without cancelling one of the fps we already have? It won't let me past since we all have our 3 fps for the day. I don't know how to check availability for an attraction we don't have a fp for. Is there a way?

Sorry if this has been asked but I made our 3 fast passes, getting the river ride at AK rather than FoP (no availability). My question is, how can I see if any availability opens up for FoP without cancelling one of the fps we already have? It won't let me past since we all have our 3 fps for the day. I don't know how to check availability for an attraction we don't have a fp for. Is there a way?

You view the details of your current FP (for whichever attraction you no longer want), click modify, select the guests, and then proceed to look for new times/new attractions. You can always scroll to the bottom, slick start over, and then close out of the screen if you decide not to make any changes and it will keep your original FP. If you find a new time/attraction that you want, you click on it, it will warn you that your old FP will be removed, and you click confirm for the new time. I was able to get a FOP FP at midnight the other night doing this process.

You view the details of your current FP (for whichever attraction you no longer want), click modify, select the guests, and then proceed to look for new times/new attractions. You can always scroll to the bottom, slick start over, and then close out of the screen if you decide not to make any changes and it will keep your original FP. If you find a new time/attraction that you want, you click on it, it will warn you that your old FP will be removed, and you click confirm for the new time. I was able to get a FOP FP at midnight the other night doing this process.

Just remember that NRJ and FoP are tiered (you can only have FP for one of them at a time) so when you check for availability of FoP, you'll need to start by viewing details for your NRJ FP, because that's the one you'll have to "trade in" for a FoP FP.

Just remember that NRJ and FoP are tiered (you can only have FP for one of them at a time) so when you check for availability of FoP, you'll need to start by viewing details for your NRJ FP, because that's the one you'll have to "trade in" for a FoP FP.

Right! I should have mentioned that part! So, you can trade KRR for FOP only if you DON'T have a FP for NRJ. Otherwise, you have to give up NRJ to get FOP.

Thank you both!!

My day to book fastpasses (60 days) is in a couple of days and for a couple of weeks now whenever I go on to the Disney site to log on to the FP section, I'm getting "Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later" Keep trying and it keeps coming back, any recommendations?

Question on FastPasses,

I have a split stay coming up both on-site. However, I have been invited to stay with friends during the first part stay (I would still be keeping my second week stay on-site). If I have FPs setup for both weeks and cancel my on-site stay outside of the 30-day window what will happen to my FPs I have setup for each week? Will Disney cancel all of my FPs (I am not sure if they link to reservation confirmation or not), or will they only cancel my 1st week that is cancelled since still outside the 30-day window?

Question on FastPasses,

I have a split stay coming up both on-site. However, I have been invited to stay with friends during the first part stay (I would still be keeping my second week stay on-site). If I have FPs setup for both weeks and cancel my on-site stay outside of the 30-day window what will happen to my FPs I have setup for each week? Will Disney cancel all of my FPs (I am not sure if they link to reservation confirmation or not), or will they only cancel my 1st week that is cancelled since still outside the 30-day window?
From a previous post:

"As has been stated many times by @mesaboy2 and a Mod, onsite reservations open the FP booking window; tickets allow your FPs to remain intact.

The only analogy I can think of:
You open your unscreened front door and houseflies, at the rate of 3 per person, enter your house.

You decide to close the door. Do the flies disappear? No, they remain intact."

My day to book fastpasses (60 days) is in a couple of days and for a couple of weeks now whenever I go on to the Disney site to log on to the FP section, I'm getting "Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later" Keep trying and it keeps coming back, any recommendations?

I got the same thing when I tried to book fast pass before my 60 day window. Disney really is serious about not booking before 60 days. Once the 7 a.m. Est Magic time hit on the 60 day window the page came up fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter