FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a large party arriving on different days and spending some days together and some apart.

Can two of us, logged onto the same MDX account, but on separate computers make our fastpass reservations simultaneously?

Just an update, we tried having 2 computers logged into the same account make fastpass reservations simultaneously. Unfortunately it didn't work. One session invariably crashed mid-booking.

have 3 fp for Sept 7, am trying to 'add' to check for a better FOP time..it says remove party to continue, and I remove us both, but then when I click the calendar/park for that day, it takes me back to the loop of remove party. What am I doing wrong,? and /or should I just try to modify the FOP I have now?

have 3 fp for Sept 7, am trying to 'add' to check for a better FOP time..it says remove party to continue, and I remove us both, but then when I click the calendar/park for that day, it takes me back to the loop of remove party. What am I doing wrong,? and /or should I just try to modify the FOP I have now?

Because you have 3 FP's selected you will need to go in and Modify the FOP rather than trying to add another FP.

Hi everyone! We’re going to RD MK then hop over to Epcot for evening touring and dinner at GG. This will be 60+3 when the time comes to book FP. Think I’ll be able to secure a FEA FP for my fam? It’s 4 of us. Well my daughter will only be 2, so do I book FP for 4 people even though she doesn’t have a ticket? It’s me, DH, DS4 and DD2. Thanks!

Hi everyone! We’re going to RD MK then hop over to Epcot for evening touring and dinner at GG. This will be 60+3 when the time comes to book FP. Think I’ll be able to secure a FEA FP for my fam? It’s 4 of us. Well my daughter will only be 2, so do I book FP for 4 people even though she doesn’t have a ticket? It’s me, DH, DS4 and DD2. Thanks!
Book FPs for the 3 ticketed guests and you should be okay finding FEA.

During my trip two weeks ago I switched around an Epcot day and I could get a new set (three people) of FEA FastPasses the day before with no work at all. So I'm going to say "yes" for a 60+3.

During my trip two weeks ago I switched around an Epcot day and I could get a new set (three people) of FEA FastPasses the day before with no work at all. So I'm going to say "yes" for a 60+3.

Wait - just one day before the scheduled ride? Or 60+1?

I am hoping to secure FP for FEA for 6 at exactly 60 days (trip in October). I hadn't felt like that was really possible until I just read this post.

Wait - just one day before the scheduled ride? Or 60+1?

I am hoping to secure FP for FEA for 6 at exactly 60 days (trip in October). I hadn't felt like that was really possible until I just read this post.

At 60 days FEA should be easy to get. I just checked for 30 days out for 4 people and there's availability starting around noon. We typically get it multiple times as 4th+ FP while in the park.

Our next trip (August 2019), we will be a group of 6. 3 of those 6 (grandmom, grandpop and 3-year-old son) will not be riding most of the thrill rides. Instead of trying to arrange a different attraction for them to use a FastPass on while the rest of us are on said thrill ride FastPass, I am considering just booking everyone the thrill ride FastPass. Chances are that grandmom and grandpop would rather just sit down and take in the sites with the 3-year-old instead of trying to navigate the park and find their FastPass attraction anyway. Say the thrill ride is our 3rd FastPass of the day and we are planning to schedule FastPass #4 for our entire group of 6 as soon as we scan our bands for FastPass #3. Will grandmom, grandpop and 3-year-old need to scan their bands as well, even though they aren't going on the ride? Will this cause a problem if it is a ride that has more than one checkpoint?

Hope my question isn't too confusing.

Our next trip (August 2019), we will be a group of 6. 3 of those 6 (grandmom, grandpop and 3-year-old son) will not be riding most of the thrill rides. Instead of trying to arrange a different attraction for them to use a FastPass on while the rest of us are on said thrill ride FastPass, I am considering just booking everyone the thrill ride FastPass. Chances are that grandmom and grandpop would rather just sit down and take in the sites with the 3-year-old instead of trying to navigate the park and find their FastPass attraction anyway. Say the thrill ride is our 3rd FastPass of the day and we are planning to schedule FastPass #4 for our entire group of 6 as soon as we scan our bands for FastPass #3. Will grandmom, grandpop and 3-year-old need to scan their bands as well, even though they aren't going on the ride? Will this cause a problem if it is a ride that has more than one checkpoint?

Hope my question isn't too confusing.
If you book FPs for the non-riders, the 3 who actually ride can ride again using the MBs that belong to the 3 non-riders.

As soon as the re-riders enter the FP line, search for FP#4.

If you book FPs for the non-riders, the 3 who actually ride can ride again using the MBs that belong to the 3 non-riders.

As soon as the re-riders enter the FP line, search for FP#4.

Makes sense. Thank you for your help. I did consider that. I was just concerned about the amount of down time for the non-riders.

Just an update, we tried having 2 computers logged into the same account make fastpass reservations simultaneously. Unfortunately it didn't work. One session invariably crashed mid-booking.
Good to know. Was thinking of trying this for FOP 60 +1. Thank you for sharing.

Can we book our fast passes on the phone app and on the computer at the same time? For example, I'll be booking our MK rides one day via phone app and my husband will be booking AK rides for another day using the computer at the same time.

Last edited:
Can we book our fast passes on the phone app and on the computer at the same time? For example, I'll be booking our MK rides one day via phone app and my husband will be booking AK rides for another day using the computer at the same time.

Yes.

It wouldn't work for me, but that might be because the servers were swamped as it ticked over to 7am Eastern. You can test it by doing a practice run for dates within 30 days (just don't forget to cancel them)

Hi, I took this quote (below) from the first page of FAQ's on this thread. I will be staying at All Star Sports from 11/1/18 to 11/3/18 and then transferring to POP for 11/3 to 11/11/18. The cast member on the phone told me I can only make Fast Passes 60 days ahead of my first reservation, and then I have to wait 2 more days to make the rest because they are separate reservations. I asked her to combine the reservation since they are both onsite, but she said it was impossible. Can anyone confirm if the info below is still true? Will I be able to make all of my fast pass reservations at once on 9/2 or can I only make them for the first 2 days? Thank you!
  • Two RO Stays. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second stay (and potentially beyond). This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter