Fastpasses for MFSR now available? [Yes, Starting 2/19+]

well, it'll be SR line for me. Now we will see the standby queue get really long for MFSR

Perhaps for me as well, but I still have quite a bit of time before I get to Florida probably. Probably going to Disneyland in March or April for California Adventure Food & Wine.

I really only rode it if I was with some friends. So shouldn't effect me too much since I wasn't going on it when doing solo.

Ahhhhh! We are there the week before. Would be so nice to have FP for this and RnR and ToT. Very annoyed we will be there with the old everything is tier one FP.

Ahhhhh! We are there the week before. Would be so nice to have FP for this and RnR and ToT. Very annoyed we will be there with the old everything is tier one FP.

With you here. We'll get 'em next time I guess.

We just got them with no trouble for our visit in March, at a great time for us. We still have TSM and Star Tours, so the tiers must have changed -- but I was doing it so quickly on the app I wasn't paying attention.
our travel agent emailed us at 730am central time, we logged in at about 745am expecting it to be a problem, but almost every time was still available. Our FP reservation window only started 4 days ago though.

Anyone else not able to get the app to work at all to change any fastpasses right now? Trying to get MFSR but just keep getting ”we’re having trouble loading this page”
😭

Website is also not working for FP - as soon as I saw this news I started trying. I'm up to 3 different browsers that I've tried and none are working :sad:

This is so frustrating. The system appears to be down for all parks fastpasses too, not just DHS and MFSR. Can’t change mine in other parks. Wait time on phone hold is “more than 40 minutes”....

Attachments

• 0E019484-87D7-4EC0-9E5B-448DE79A386D.jpeg
    0E019484-87D7-4EC0-9E5B-448DE79A386D.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
I opened the app just to check out the new tiers and I'm getting the same message. I imagine lots of people are suddenly changing plans.

And yet people want RotR to have fp. Imagine these problems everyday for the next year if it offered it. Not only can't you not get a fp for the ride but you won't be able to get into the system for FoP or 7DMT or other hard to get fps

And yet people want RotR to have fp. Imagine these problems everyday for the next year if it offered it. Not only can't you not get a fp for the ride but you won't be able to get into the system for FoP or 7DMT or other hard to get fps
I am personally hoping they keep the boarding group system. i think it will work out well for us given the new fastpass structure. I think you are right that it would cause too much hassle, and become and impossible to get fp. With this system at least you can get to the park early and have a good shot at riding for the day.

Is there an official list of what will be tier 1 and tier 2 yet? Hopefully RotR is coming within couple months to FP! That confirms a great benefit of staying on site, AKA, giving them more business!

Is there an official list of what will be tier 1 and tier 2 yet? Hopefully RotR is coming within couple months to FP! That confirms a great benefit of staying on site, AKA, giving them more business!
MFSR and SDD are tier 1, all else tier 2.

I personally hope the DON'T put ROTR on FP. It's highly likely you wouldn't be able to ride it at all without a FP given the way it operates.

Earlier in the thread it was noted that MFSR and SDD are the only tier one attractions at this time. Everything else is tier two (for now).

My guess is ROTR will be FP+ soon, and Mickie and Minnie's runaway railway will join it after it opens.

The fast passes I already made for March aren't showing up in my plans. I think I snagged a fp for millennium falcon, but the app froze up on the 'confirm' screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter