• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

favorite apple?

Pink Lady for me! My Dad usually goes to the orchard and gets at least 2 bushels for us and at least that many for him and Mom.

I like Fuji's or Pink Lady. I had a chance to try some new varieties last fall at a local orchard (I live in the middle of apple country). Look for Autumn Glory - it's amazing! The other upcoming new variety is Cosmic Crisp. I don't know how long it will be before it hits the major markets but I've heard it's very good.

It depends right now red delicious oh and the 10x.
Did anyone ever hear how red delicious apples came about, it’s a bizarre story.

I think Red Delicious is gross. Too mushy for my liking. And the skin seems awfully thick. Actually i dont like golden delicious for the same reason. I like Fuji, Honey Crisp, Gala.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter