Favorite Candy, that not a Bar

Those are bars

Not in my book. There are two individual pieces in a standard package.

ALMOND.jpg
mounds-candy-bars-127370.jpg

Musk sticks
View attachment 318559
I believe they’re only available in Australia. They have a softish, chalky, chewy texture and a very floral taste (like musk perfume).

I LOVE musk sticks. Even better are the small musk candy that are only available at a few stores I believe. I can’t think of the brand name but they come in a long skinny cellophane package with a tag at the top. Soooo gooooooood

Gummy bears, cracker jacks, starburst, skittles, licorice and licorice all-sorts, lifesavers, worther's, jelly beans, hi-chews, sour patch kids, tootsie pops and rolls, mentos, candy corn, toffeefee, molasses kisses, rockets (smarties for our American friends), lemon drops - basically EVERYTHING that isn't chocolate. I'm a major candy fiend :tongue: but I dislike chocolate. About the only other candy I don't care for is ju jubes and swedish fish.

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SWEDISH FISH??? I, too, am NOT a chocolate fan, so although also not a candy fanatic, the list of what I do like is pretty similar to yours. I was with you most of the way until I got to the Swedish fish part!! JK... but you know that!

Let's see... Good-n-Plenty and every form of black licorice, spearmint leaves, orange slices, peanut butter M&Ms, Twizzlers, banana Laffy Taffy, candy corn, tootsie rolls, Milk Duds, hot tamales, salt water taffy... and SWEDISH FISH!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter