Favorite counter service at Hollywood Studios

2minny

DIS Veteran
We have ADR's set for our days at DHS, but we are in need of a CS meal, any suggestions? And if so, what do you order? We just have one meal opening (even considering Baseline appetizers with a beer). Could use some help on this!

ABC Commissary, Docking Bay 7, Ronto Roasters, and Woody's Lunch Box are my go-tos for quick service in that park.

I like Woody’s Lunch Box - just an FYI - Mobil ordering times can fill up fast there - when we were there @noon in December, they were filling 3PM time slots.

I like Woody’s Lunch Box - just an FYI - Mobil ordering times can fill up fast there - when we were there @noon in December, they were filling 3PM time slots.
I’ve noticed that there as well, especially recently. I’m sure it’s because it’s a smaller location; they must not be able to handle as many orders as some of the other places.

I’ve noticed that there as well, especially recently. I’m sure it’s because it’s a smaller location; they must not be able to handle as many orders as some of the other places.
Yes this is still the case. Also something we encountered was that supposedly there is a dine in option at woodys and a to go option that you can check off. I didn’t notice it when we made our order at Woody’s but I did notice this option later in the trip when we got quick service at Contempo Café. When I got to Woody’s to get my food they told me that I couldn’t sit down at the tables for woodys because I had ordered it to go. I Never checked any box off that I wanted it to go and I just spoke with a different cast member and they let me sit down.

We have ADR's set for our days at DHS, but we are in need of a CS meal, any suggestions? And if so, what do you order? We just have one meal opening (even considering Baseline appetizers with a beer). Could use some help on this!

We've never had any particularly great QS lunches at HS. The salad at ABC Commissary is okay. We often skip lunch and maybe have a Mickey ice cream bar instead, or else when we leave the park, we eat a late lunch at our hotel's QS/food court.

Nothing on the Woody's or Star Wars menu's appealed to us.

Another option we've sometimes tried is heading over to one of the Epcot area hotels, but many of the QS options are closed right now. One option that is open is the Big River Grille. it' is a table service, but they have QS prices on burgers, don't require reservations, and they have outdoor tables. They recently reopened, and I think had some menu updates.

We've never had any particularly great QS lunches at HS. The salad at ABC Commissary is okay. We often skip lunch and maybe have a Mickey ice cream bar instead, or else when we leave the park, we eat a late lunch at our hotel's QS/food court.

Nothing on the Woody's or Star Wars menu's appealed to us.

Another option we've sometimes tried is heading over to one of the Epcot area hotels, but many of the QS options are closed right now. One option that is open is the Big River Grille. it' is a table service, but they have QS prices on burgers, don't require reservations, and they have outdoor tables. They recently reopened, and I think had some menu updates.
Really good idea, we are headed to Beaches and Cream at 4pm - and Sanaa at 8:30pm - so we were thinking of grabbing breakfast in our room and something light for lunch at CS - or even splitting some things. But nothing sounds great - other than that grilled cheese and BBQ brisket melt, suggested above, maybe we will just get a pretzel and beer at Baseline to hold us off for fun stuff later!! I have heard great things about endodorian dipyip (sp?), but it doesn't like something I would typically order.

Baseline would be great.....if Fairfax Fare is open...the Fried Green Tomato sandwich is AWESOME!!! Also...can't say enough about a Ronto Wrap!!!!

First choice Docking Bay 7, even for the atmosphere. The amount of detail is amazing. Second choice is ABC Commissary. They've really improved. When all else fails, we end up at Backlot Express. They had good hummus when we were there last year. It's fun to grab an outdoor table when Jedi Training is happening too.

I'm hearing Buffalo Chicken grilled cheese and Chicken Club from ABC Commissary - and the BBQ brisket grilled cheese from Woody's, but what do you like at Docking Bay 7?

We were at Disney in February - had wraps at Ronto Roasters, tacos at ABC Commissary, and pop tarts at Woody's lunchbox. I would recommend all three. Ronto would be my favorite but the wraps are literally all they have if anyone in your party is picky. I guess that puts ABC Commissary at the top for variety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter