Favorite Disney Attraction Song

Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Pirate's Life For Me, One LIttle Spark are the ones that come to mind right off the bat. I miss some of the old Epcot songs (Listen to the land, Tomorrow's Child, Energy You Make The World Go Round, It's fun to be free, etc)

New Horizons. You can still sometimes hear it in Epcot's background music.

The enchanted tiki room is a favorite of mine. I just love the show so much everything about it just makes me happy... its always so much fun... and maybe the dole whips help me like it so much too.

I always leave with " in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room" stuck in my head.

Great thread!

1. Music by big fountain in Epcot. Man that future world music always gets me, and whenever I thik of it I'm there.

2. Old wishes (love you. But haven't seen your successor yet)

3. Must agree with previous posters that yo-ho-ho and tiki room stay in my head for hours if not days. Not sure if that's a good thing for others around me but darn those imagineers are good! :rotfl2::laughing:

Grim Grinning Ghosts and One Little Spark!! I also really really really love the Ballad of Big Thunder Mountain.

I remember I loved the music on Space Mountain at Disneyland....wondering if the Magic Kingdom features the same music? I once bought a Disney CD just because of that song, ha ha.

Wishes, One Little Spark (I just call it imagination!), that Adventureland gets me for sure! Splash and Pirates are great too....just thinking through, none of my favorite rides have recognizable music! At least not ON the ride, I know there is queue music for Dinosaur, Jungle Cruise, and Tower of Terror!

Don't forget the score from "Soarin'"
And, "Canada, My Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey") from the CircleVision film at, well, YOU know.... ;)

These are the exact two that I was going to say... how random is that! LOL

I love the park music background and attraction. My favorits are the background music for Adventureland and Future World, the scores to Soarin' and Wishes, and the attractions songs to It's a Small World, the Tiki Room and Carousel of Progress.

I love this thread! I have SO many songs that I love though.... haha.

1. Wishes
2. One little spark (figment)
3. The Christmas waltz that's played at the hub during the Christmas season! (Literally almost makes me cry!)
4. Haunted mansion!

And about a million more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter