Favorite Take Out Dessert at Disney Springs?

naplesccbob

Earning My Ears
Would appreciate your opinion. Favorite dessert at Disney Springs where we don't need to sit and be waited on

Thank You

Might not be what you are looking for, but DH and I LOVE the design-your-own treats at Goofy’s. I usually get a Rice Krispie treat with dark chocolate, shredded coconut, slivered almonds, and white chocolate drizzle.

Would appreciate your opinion. Favorite dessert at Disney Springs where we don't need to sit and be waited on

Thank You
Vivoli il Gelato has the best gelato I've ever enjoyed, particularly their pistachio.

....The hand-made S'more at Genachery. You watch as they apply the flames of a blowtorch....

Amorette Pastry shop has many beautiful offering, some look better than they taste, however. But they are stunning. Oh, and alcohol is available too.....no wait service.

Sprinkles Cupcakes! We go the first night and pick out a variety and then keep them in our room and eat them over the course of the week at night after we get back from the parks. Love the Salted Caramel and Sprinkles flavors!
Also...Not Disney Springs...but we love the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake from Ample Hills on the Boardwalk. People ask us to buy them these to bring home to them. These are so good that we often won’t even get ice cream!

Ghiradelli has both dark chocolate ice cream AND dark chocolate hot fudge (even if not listed on the menu). They will combine them into the most intense chocolate frozen treat I've had (and I've had a lot!)

We were disappointed in Amorette's...we got several mini cakes and they were beautiful but not tasty.

Sprinkles is a winner for us as well, but if I'm only going once it's definitely a sundae at Ghiradelli!

Sprinkles Cupcakes! We go the first night and pick out a variety and then keep them in our room and eat them over the course of the week at night after we get back from the parks. Love the Salted Caramel and Sprinkles flavors!
Also...Not Disney Springs...but we love the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake from Ample Hills on the Boardwalk. People ask us to buy them these to bring home to them. These are so good that we often won’t even get ice cream!
Ample Hills is opening a second location in Disney Springs soon!

If I need something light, definitely Vivoli il Gelato. 😋 For something special, always Erin McKenna’s Bakery who specializes in allergy-friendly treats (I have celiac + egg allergies, so dessert anywhere else is just not doable for me).

Pecan pie from Homecomin'. So delicious. Order it to go from the bar. It comes with vanilla ice cream which they'll put in a separate container if you want it and I eat the ice cream on the way back to the bus.

I love the Salted Caramel Sundae at Ghiradhelli's and you can get it to go. Any of the ice cream at Ample Hills is awesome too - cup or cone for easy walking around.

Oh I love that place. I have many allergies and I can get very yummy deserts there.
I have to admit, when it comes to these kind of desserts that are made with care for allergies, I'm a bit of a snob. My sister works at a bakery here on the east coast who won Cupcake Wars. So I'm constantly getting fresh baked goods from her shop. Regular baked, Vegan, nut-free, even keto friendly selections! (I'll also admit I'm getting tired of cupcakes, cookies, and brownies because of this 😂)

I love ice cream so a sundae from Ghirardelli works for me, Gideon's Bakehouse Cookies from polite pig, and shine Cake from the Grab and Go menu at Chef Art's Smith restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter