fboy gets Wounded on the hulk

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
We just finished Dr. Doom. My friends and I headed toward the Hulk. We used the single rider line. I got in the second row left side. We were off. Half way through the ride if found myself bleeding on my elbow. It really hurt. I got off and told the ride operator. She told me to sit in the baby swap. I sat there for 5 min. just bleeding. It still hurt really bad. I told the ride operator again. She called again. Finally a nice woman from health services came. She was wearing white with dark shorts. She looked at my cut.
“Where are your parents”, she asked.
“I came with my friends”, I replied.
She told me she couldn’t do anything because I am a minor; she started to leave. I followed her down to the baby swap. She started to leave. My friends talked to her. She finally told us to get in the van. I sat in the front seat in the white Dodge Caravan. From the hulk she took us behind all the attractions and toward the lost continent. I got to see Dueling Dragons in action from behind. They took me the first aid station. It had about 20 or so beds in one room. I sat down on a bed. They called my mom. I got scared.
“Is Lu-Ann there?” she asked?
“This is her”
“I am a paramedic at Universal.” I bet my mom thought I died.
“Oh it’s nothing major; He just got a cut. She said.
They talked a little and finally I got to talk to my mother. She didn’t sound scared.
The nice nurse cleaned me up. She washed it, and put a bandage on it. I was given a few bandages so I could re-bandage myself later when it gets wet.
Overall I had a great time. I even got an ice pop! Thank you health services who ever you are!

:earseek: If I were your Mom I would've FREAKED if they called me. Thank goodness she calmed her down quickly.

Glad you're alright, fboy!

Hi Fboy!

Glad it wasn't serious. You should consider writing a letter to Universal Guest Services. I bet it would be good for the employee's morale and it'll look good on their record too! Just in case they don't read this report.;)

Sorry to hear about your elbow. Strange on how you got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter