Feb. 2022 Discounts

We usually go in February-March every year but without a discount it's not possible. The rack rate prices are insane, even for moderate hotels. We also let our Annual Pass expire during Covid and are unsure it is even worth it without Tables in Wonderland (we are total foodies and that helped a lot). Fingers crossed for a General Public discount soon.

We usually go in February-March every year but without a discount it's not possible. The rack rate prices are insane, even for moderate hotels. We also let our Annual Pass expire during Covid and are unsure it is even worth it without Tables in Wonderland (we are total foodies and that helped a lot). Fingers crossed for a General Public discount soon.

ME TOO!!!!

Switched from Pop to ASMu for Princess Weekend and saved $550 with the AP discount

I looked it up and in the past General Public and Visa discounts always came out first, except the past two years when they came out on the same day. I am worried that we are out of luck for 2022 :mad:

I looked it up and in the past General Public and Visa discounts always came out first, except the past two years when they came out on the same day. I am worried that we are out of luck for 2022 :mad:
Us too. We are booked at PO-FQ for Mardi Gras week and are praying for some type of discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter