February 07', here we come!!!!!!

Hey! Still going Feb 19-23 but staying at AKL, can't wait first time to stay their. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

We'll be there the 7th through the 15th. What is the weather typically like? Are the pools heated?

We can't wait. This will be my kids 2nd trip and they are sooo excited. Last April we went and stayed at CBR

We are going Feb. 17 through 24th. Finally going to see La Nuba this time. Can't wait. Staying at Pop Century for first time. Think I'm more excited than the kids. Haha

February 1-5 for us ! I'm taking my family (dh, 2 ds's both 18, dsis and dmom), for my mom's birthday. My sister lives in San Diego (we live in Texas) and I'm flying her in as a surprise for my mom - I love surprising people this way, its sooo much fun. :goodvibes

We are goin Feb 9 - 15 at the Poly, then on to the Disney Wonder! This will be our first trip to WDW! Very excited.

We are going 2/10 - 2/18 DSs 6 and DD 5. Staying at the POP. How is the weather in Feb? Anybody gone this time of year? What kind of jackets do I pack? I'm confused about this.

amygirl27 said:
We'll be there the 7th through the 15th. What is the weather typically like? Are the pools heated?

We can't wait. This will be my kids 2nd trip and they are sooo excited. Last April we went and stayed at CBR

The wife and I will be at Pop Century Feb 9-15 and going to Pirate/Princess Night on the 12th. pirate:
I believe the pools are indeed heated :thumbsup2

Going in Feb. from the 1-11 cant wait. Is it me or is time dragging by?
I've already started picking up stuff from tinkerbell to leave for dd.

:cheer2:
I am so excited!! Meeting family, will be at the BCV from February 6 to the 10th checking into BW Grand Villa 10th to the 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to meet some of you there!!

POP Feb 14- 22 2007

My twin girls (7) and I will be there!
Freaked out about the Presidents Day crowds, can't be as bad as Easter can it?
Coming from the fridgid north so florida cold is warm to me!! :banana:

minniemee said:
We will be there from 2/17-2/24!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
We're staying at POFQ!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hey we are going 2/19-2/23 staying at AKL. What part of Louisiana do you live in?

SeaSpray said:
February 2nd - 4th: Wilderness Lodge

February 4th - 8th: Disney Wonder cruise

February 8th - 11th: Animal Kingdom Lodge

I hope we all get great weather in February!! :sunny:

I want seaspray to adopt me!!!!!

Seaspray...how did you like AKL compared to the Poly? Must have been great if you are going back, huh? I just cannot seem to steer myself away from that paradise! Then again I only get ONE trip a year... :guilty:

Sorry OT guys!!

please continue! :blush:

Honu13/ Jennifer ` loved your itin! we did Poly 4/30-5/3 and then then the Wonder this year ~ you will have a blast!!! our dds first trip, only :sad2: was that neither part was long enough so kudos to you for booking 6 days at Poly!

We rebooked the cruise for this April, which we have to push out since now we are doing a 7 day GG in Feb, my kids are still in the dark, just tonight my dd6 asked if we could make a trip to wdw either feb or apr vacation, said I would look into it :thumbsup2 she is going to :dance3: Christmas morn

Which brings me to my original post for this board ~ WL 2/18-2/25/07!!!!!!

We are going Feb 2 thru Feb 11 :cool1: :cool1:

Staying at ASMo!! :thumbsup2

herodrx1 said:
We are going Feb 2 thru Feb 11 :cool1: :cool1:

Staying at ASMo!! :thumbsup2

Hey teamie...I'll meet ya there ! Would be really nice if we were celebrating some prizes ! Here is my pic so you can recognize me !
bej1209557f.jpg

sumrmist said:
Hey teamie...I'll meet ya there ! Would be really nice if we were celebrating some prizes ! Here is my pic so you can recognize me !
bej1209557f.jpg

Can't wait to see your blue face in person!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter