February 2009 Folks ~ we Leave next Month!

We will all do the single digit dance for you tomorrow Buzz!!:cool1:

Told my kids this morning as we complained abuot the cold, that next week at this time we will be walking down Main St.:yay:

We will all do the single digit dance for you tomorrow Buzz!!:cool1:

Told my kids this morning as we complained abuot the cold, that next week at this time we will be walking down Main St.:yay:
:cool1: 9 more days for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

:jumping1: :jumping1:

Yeah! I just printed our boarding passes, and am trying to finish up packing.
I know there is something I am forgetting, but for the life of me I can't figure it out? :confused3

If anyone wants to share any items that you wished you had packed that are often overlooked, I would greatly appreciate it!

Yeah! I just printed our boarding passes, and am trying to finish up packing.
I know there is something I am forgetting, but for the life of me I can't figure it out? :confused3

If anyone wants to share any items that you wished you had packed that are often overlooked, I would greatly appreciate it!
Have a great trip!

We're here!!!!! It is freezing!!!!!!! Havent been to a park yet, but POP Food Court was mobbed...

Glad you made it!
how cold is freezing? :thumbsup2 - no matter what- it cannot be as bad as it is a home :mic: :crazy2:

we leave in 12 HOURS we are READY!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter