February 2010

yup, im going in 3 days and i have been checking the weather.. Saturday is supposed to be 70!!

Im exceited because its 20 degrees out and we are having 9 inches of snow

going 2/24 to 3/1 for espn the weekend. Hope it hits the 70's so we can swim

I am also looking every day as I am arriving the 27th :goodvibes
I check intellicast.com for the weather as I think they are on the ball
As a South Floridian I can tell you 72 - 74 deg midday sun/ partly cloudy will give you a burn so pack some sun screen and shorts
We are arriving on te 27th too!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Have a great trip! Where are you staying?

yup, im going in 3 days and i have been checking the weather.. Saturday is supposed to be 70!!

Im exceited because its 20 degrees out and we are having 9 inches of snow

Yep, we have FEET of snow here, and it is SO COLD! Can't wait to get to 70's, palm trees, and Disney...ahh life like it's supposed to be!:thumbsup2

We are going the 27th to the 7th. I'm nervous, though! My friend just got back this past weekend from there and she said it was too cold to go the parks or do anything outside! She said it was in the 40s. Is that true???? What do I bring for the kids then? Sure hope we don't get sick while we are there!!

We just got back yesterday and boy was it COLD! At night my daughter and I wore two sweatshirts. Yesterday was the nicest day and of course we were leaving. But we did a lot, ate alot, and had a great time. Already starting to plan for next year!

Is there anywhere online that you can find out what "today" was like in the parks...like temperature, crowd levels, closed attractions? If not an official WDW site, anywhere on these boards? I tried searching but don't seem to come up with something. It would be nice to have one that is like a continuous diary/journal...maybe I should start one when we get back on 3/7...hmmm.

6 full days until we leave...ahhhh:cool1:

7 more days yipee, I cannot wait Anyone else be there from the 25-March 2?

We'll be there the exact same days. We're visiting in W Palm Beach rt now...really nice here today. Weather in Orlando for the 25th until the 2 looks ok. Mid 60's then warmer towards the 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter