February 2010

I guess I should get out some more pants/sweatshirts. Usually I bring 1 pair, but with this weather that is being reported I may need more.

We are going to be heading down for a special weekend, we get there on the 18th and head back on the 21st.... We are staying at FW, which is were we always stay.

I guess I should get out some more pants/sweatshirts. Usually I bring 1 pair, but with this weather that is being reported I may need more.

we got back on Tue night - I wish I had brought more pants - pack them! and just be glad the weather is nice if you dont end up wearing them - I could have enjoyed myself more if I had warmer clothing :goodvibes

In 24 hours, I'll be flying the friendly (I hope!) skies. Between now and then, though, I have one last day of school to teach (thankfully I have a great job where the days fly by) and a TON of things to do at home this evening. Because of course, my DH and I both got some terrible, yucky stomach bug during the last two days. But, hey...better this week than next! Can't wait...wish the weather were going to be warmer, but sixty-five compared to twenty-five is going to fee wonderful, regardless.

:cool1::cool1:

In 24 hours, I'll be flying the friendly (I hope!) skies. Between now and then, though, I have one last day of school to teach (thankfully I have a great job where the days fly by) and a TON of things to do at home this evening. Because of course, my DH and I both got some terrible, yucky stomach bug during the last two days. But, hey...better this week than next! Can't wait...wish the weather were going to be warmer, but sixty-five compared to twenty-five is going to fee wonderful, regardless.

:cool1::cool1:

I feel exactly the same way! I teach preschool and today will fly by since we have our Valentine's Day party and the kids will be very busy! Then tomorrow I drive up to VT to pick up my dd (so that we can watch her coach a bball game and so that we only have one car), then drive to NYC for the night. We fly out of LaGuardia on Sunday morning!!!! YAY! :cool1:

I agree about the temps too! We were hoping for 72 and sunny every day... but 65 will still be wonderful compared to NY weather! The nights will be a bit chilly... BUT... WE'LL BE IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

Enjoy your week off!

The school day is over!!!:banana::cool1: I have a cold starting, but I think I can get through it. I am planning on packing capris-they should be ok right?

I wore capris or jeans !! Take longsleeved shirts and sweatshirts too as it has been cold !!! I even took a pair of gloves !! As long as you are prepared it's fine ! Who knows next week could be in the 80's !!!

Everyone have a great time. Had to cancel mine due to snowmaggedon. :mad:
Was supposed to arrive on Sunday but damned Amtrak couldn't get me out until Tuesday. So I hopefully can get a room from 4/25-5/1. :worship:

No gloves. I don't wear gloves much here as it is. I think I will get sweatshirt when I get there. Some of the new 2010 ones are nice!

The school day is over!!!:banana::cool1: I have a cold starting, but I think I can get through it. I am planning on packing capris-they should be ok right?

it was in the 50's and 60's and I wished I had brought pants! I brought Capris -the rain made it seem a bit colder at times. I can usually tolerate shorts if I layer clothes on the upper half, but missed not having pants - better to have them and not wear them, then wish you had them! ENJOY!! :goodvibes

We're off to see the Mouse today!!! My ILs are coming at 8:45 to get us. We should be at the airport by 9:15-love the convenience. By 2:30 I should be at POFQ!!!! I did online checkin last night.

I hope all goes well. See you all real soon!

I do not want to go in February again. It was too cold and too rainy (just like in 2007) We wore our winter coats a few times! It was also way busier than we expected. Lots of big groups!

Like I said - we made the best of it. We had a good plan and so we had a great trip!

We love WDW and we love fastpasses!

Yay, it looks like there are lots of happy February travellers!

I'm sorry for those of you who have had trouble getting out due to the weather. I hope things work out for you all.

I've been working on my trip report. Click here to read about Le Cellier and Starring Rolls.

Thanks!

We Leave This Saturday Feb. 20th! I HAVE CHECKED THE WEATHER EVERYDAY! Looks like we may have rain next Tuesday(23) and Wednesday(24). Guess I Better find the PONCHOS. Or wear swimsuits under our clothes. I AM SO EXCITED. I have already started packing. I have made all our dining res. and even made a spa res. at Saratoga Springs for ME! OH I CAN'T WAIT! :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

woo hoo! We are leaving in 7 days and I just checked the weather channel site and it's supposed to be 70s and sunny (well partly cloudy, but we'll ignore that ;)). Yippe, hope it stays that way!

woo hoo! We are leaving in 7 days and I just checked the weather channel site and it's supposed to be 70s and sunny (well partly cloudy, but we'll ignore that ;)). Yippe, hope it stays that way!

I am also looking every day as I am arriving the 27th :goodvibes
I check intellicast.com for the weather as I think they are on the ball
As a South Floridian I can tell you 72 - 74 deg midday sun/ partly cloudy will give you a burn so pack some sun screen and shorts

We just got back. The weather was cold for us. The highs were maybe around 60 most days, we only had 2 rainy days and it wasn't the whole day. But the mornings were pretty cold, in the 40's. I don't think I brought enough warm clothes, we all went out and bought sweatshirts and all the stores were selling out of gloves. I think though it should be warming up for you guys. I hope you have lots of sunshine, either way you'll have a great time, but pack your gloves just in case.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter