***** February 2022 Thread *****

We went to the Tiki Room around 12:30 on the same day you were there. It seemed like a good choice on a rainy day. :)
I just checked my photos to see if we overlapped… we were there at 12.10 or so. I was bounding as classic Mickey, though the rain poncho sort of dampened the look…

I'm T- 4 days now, will be braving the crazy crowds next week but at least I'll be solo.

Looking forward to eating what I want, doing what I want and resting when I want! I'll be also attending a conference which will affect my DW time (ha!).

I'll be using the Lines app and Genie +, ILL to try and ride some things without horrendous waits.

DH had to cover a business trip for a colleague who has the flu. I’ve been planning this trip for so long, and I was stressed thinking about how to make it work. Then he told me it’s in Orlando the two days before our trip! 😲

So I changed my flight and I’m going tomorrow so we can have an early start at the parks on Saturday morning instead of just the evening on arrival! Plus I get some reading time by the pool the day before our first of many early mornings (thanks ILL/G+ 🤣). And an extra bonus was the flight was cheaper since it’s a Thursday instead of a holiday weekend Saturday, so I got miles back. Yay!

This was our EP day and my DD9 was doing a festival scavenger hunt through WS. She had 3 pavilions left when the rain really started coming down, but she wanted to finish....so we finished. :) It was a bit cold and definitely wet, but fond memories were made.
We love the scavenger hunts! Glad you enjoyed this time with your daughter in spite of the rain.
DH had to cover a business trip for a colleague who has the flu. I’ve been planning this trip for so long, and I was stressed thinking about how to make it work. Then he told me it’s in Orlando the two days before our trip! 😲

So I changed my flight and I’m going tomorrow so we can have an early start at the parks on Saturday morning instead of just the evening on arrival! Plus I get some reading time by the pool the day before our first of many early mornings (thanks ILL/G+ 🤣). And an extra bonus was the flight was cheaper since it’s a Thursday instead of a holiday weekend Saturday, so I got miles back. Yay!
Woot woot!! Enjoy!! :yay:

Helloooo February folks.....👋...quick question from someone on the March board...

for those of you who are staying on-site and taking advantage of the early entry 30 min -what time are you getting to the park and what time are you being let in?

This would be for all 4 parks...

Thanks!

May I ask a favour of anyone there who is using Genie +?

it is unclear if when you are booking a LL return time for your group, are all members of your group pre-selected or, is it just you and you need to choose the others?

Asking about actually booking a LL reservation for a specific return time, not purchasing Genie+ in the morning.

Thanks so much!!

May I ask a favour of anyone there who is using Genie +?

it is unclear if when you are booking a LL return time for your group, are all members of your group pre-selected or, is it just you and you need to choose the others?

Asking about actually booking a LL reservation for a specific return time, not purchasing Genie+ in the morning.

Thanks so much!!
We got here on 2/11. At the beginning of our week here, all of my group members with park reservations were pre-selected. Starting a few days ago (I’m not sure what day), only I was selected and I have had to choose my party.

We got here on 2/11. At the beginning of our week here, all of my group members with park reservations were pre-selected. Starting a few days ago (I’m not sure what day), only I was selected and I have had to choose my party.

Thank you so much for this. Lol! It helps me understand the conflicting responses!!

Are others finding the same thing?

Helloooo February folks.....👋...quick question from someone on the March board...

for those of you who are staying on-site and taking advantage of the early entry 30 min -what time are you getting to the park and what time are you being let in?

This would be for all 4 parks...

Thanks!
Watch the bus schedule for your resort and grab the park bus as early as you can. Getting to the head of the line is the best way to ride the favorite rides. :)

The trick with early entry for resort guests is knowing which sections and which rides open early. They will let you into the parks at least 1/2 hour or more before early entry time. But parks like MK will limit early entry to two entrances and won't start running the rides until the early entry time. So the earlier you get to the park the closer you are to the rope drop.

Some rides will start running before early open. When we were there in October they let people into RotR earlier than the 8:30 am opening time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter